Bryan Walters re-signed

Cartire

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":39ecegd2 said:
http://www.fieldgulls.com/2014/9/1/6094905/seahawks-bryan-walters-waive-wr-phil-bates

Hope he returns punts instead of Earl.

Pete said this very morning that ET was the guy. But this does seem to change things, if only because its seems very confusing. Danny gives a few theories which sound pretty good.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
I'd rather Walters return punts personally, but I guess if Earl goes on to score 10 punt return TD's I'll probably agree with the decision.

Glad to see him re-signed, I liked his returns.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
Guys, in order to return punts, Walters first has to be active for the game. As it is, Harvin, Baldwin, Kearse, Richardson and (for ST's) Lockette are all locks to be active on gamedays. The odds of having 6 WR's active on gamedays for ANY team, let alone a run-heavy team like Seattle, are very slim....if not zero. I fully expect Eart to be our punt returner, even though (all else being equal) I'd prefer it to be Walters (for all but the "money" returns....i.e. late in a close game when the Hawks could really use a plus/explosive return).

chris98251

Reaction score
I will wait till game day, Pete is crazy like a Fox and he is here for a reason or they would not have did the transaction.