M. Lynch tending bar.....

pmedic920

Reaction score
What a treat for patrons at Jersey's in FedralWay.
Wife sent me these don't know any details. Maybe y'all know more.
036f6249afc7200e58edbadbb0404ecd.jpg
db1878ba117c24cb83c5bf7861a3fb6a.jpg

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Awesome! But it just looks like he dropped in for a quick drink. You're title infers something quite different.:)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pmedic920":2apu4czk said:
MizzouHawkGal":2apu4czk said:
Awesome! But it just looks like he dropped in for a quick drink. You're title infers something quite different.:)

He was mixing drinks. Sorry if I misled you.
Very nice then. I know if I were there that would be a story for my daughter guaranteed.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pmedic920":2m4ffuft said:
MizzouHawkGal":2m4ffuft said:

He was mixing drinks. Sorry if I misled you.
Very nice then. I know if I were there that would be a story for my daughter guaranteed.

Lorsban

Reaction score
I wonder if the WSLCB granted him a special license to be able to sling drinks for the night or if this was all done illegally.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lorsban":qsc5dxgt said:
I wonder if the WSLCB granted him a special license to be able to sling drinks for the night or if this was all done illegally.

I doubt it was for the night, second you have a certain period of time before you need a health card for restaurants and bars I think it is three weeks, thirdly sounds like trolling with this comment.

Lorsban

Reaction score
pmedic920":2uwde8fq said:
Lorsban":2uwde8fq said:

Get out with your crap dude.
Ha ha. Gtdoya. It was a simple question which was answered in a previous post.
I know WSLCB has some real strict rules and would hate to see beast popped for something silly before its go time.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Lorsban":1qts16a6 said:
pmedic920":1qts16a6 said:
Lorsban":1qts16a6 said:

Get out with your crap dude.
Ha ha. Gtdoya. It was a simple question which was answered in a previous post.
I know WSLCB has some real strict rules and would hate to see beast popped for something silly before its go time.

Simple question?
You made it sound like, if he didn't get a special one night license, he was breaking the law.
Like that was the only two options.
You very well may be sincere with your concern but it sounded like a typical troll statement. I'm not the only one that heard it that way either.

Brahn

Reaction score
Lorsban":2r3eik6z said:

He wanted to punch a lady, figured why not mix a few drinks instead and give back to the community.