Hawknballs week 1 Cheat Sheet

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Started doing these last year and some people enjoyed them; I mostly began the 'Cheat Sheet' for friends and family who aren't huge football-heads but love the hawks and are never quite sure who to root for in other games. I created it to give them a "viewers guide" so to speak.

This year I've moved to a blog format so apologize in advance if anyone has an issue; it's just to a blogger page so nothing weird. Because I was posting this to a couple different places and also via email, it was turning from a weekly fun thing to do into a weekly headache. In a blog format I can just create it once and re-use the template and not have to tweak it multiple times every week.

http://greeneighty.blogspot.com/p/week- ... attle.html

however I tried to make the site nice looking and organized. I'm not a web expert or an aspiring sports-writer. Just a dude with some free time to talk about the 'hawks.

Feel free to leave comments on the post or other areas of the site. It's just for kicks.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
That's good stuff, right there, HnBs. Creative, yet simple to follow.

Your sheet will obviously get more precise as the season moves along and we find out who is actually doing well. It'll be interesting to see, looking back on your prognostications, how close you were. :th2thumbs:

Hendo66

Reaction score
Nice work. I like the Seattle/GB breakdown. I'm thinking Wilson is going to outplay A Rodg with the home advantage.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I think Green Bay keeps it close thru the first quarter then Seattle runs away from them.
1st quarter ends 10-6 Seahawks
24-6 at the half.
38-13 after 3.
41-13 final.

nsport

Reaction score
I like the concept and the format.

WHO should we root for?
Then being more sensible about who may actually win the game after some analysis...

I'm guessing by the end of the season, the better the Sheet record, the more likely the Hawks are inching towards the playoffs!

Good stuff!

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
nsport":1m1qx815 said:
I like the concept and the format.

WHO should we root for?
Then being more sensible about who may actually win the game after some analysis...

I'm guessing by the end of the season, the better the Sheet record, the more likely the Hawks are inching towards the playoffs!

Good stuff!

Yeah. The Sheet record usually tends to be pretty poor, however - which makes sense given that in many cases we are rooting for the 'underdog' to hand a loss to playoff seeding competition; and also because the NFC West has come a stronger division.

Hmm. Good idea though. I should take a look at last year's cheat sheets and figure out the totals at some point. . .