Rain City Redemption-''Postponed'' :(

danp1990

Reaction score
If any of you fellow 12's were waiting for the latest video to view right before the packers game as a type of hype to get the adrenaline going!:) , you'll have to wait a 3rd time...Director of the Series ''William Cornell'' stated it won't be ready until the 3rd week of Sept. Original Release date was August , then pushed to Sept. 2nd which is what i was waiting for to kick off our 2014-15 Campaign . If your like me and many 12's this series really hits the Heart in a way i cannot even describe! best NFL Series ive ever seen by far!!! anyways guys i just decided to let you know the change of date to this Masterpiece of series. According to William Cornell its going to be worth the wait, heres his exact quote =

William Cornell Plus 1 day ago

Sorry guys, it's gonna be a couple more weeks. I've been late on the update here. I post most updates on facebook.com/raincityseries. I appreciate the patience everyone. This Ep. won't disappoint.

Like always Go-Hawks! :eek:

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
But he's going to make it the way it needs to be made. 1st one is still the best imo... and that's not a knock on his production quality. The story in the first one was perfect once beast mode transcended mortal status and the hawks became this team of destiny we know today. I am sure however that the newest one will become my new favorite.

Dont mess this up William! (please)

HawkFan72

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOO

At least we know it will be worth the wait. I don't think I have ever been this excited for a Seahawk video in my life.

Laloosh

Reaction score
I can wait two weeks for something that will be on my media server for years to come.

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I was wondering what happened, been watching the vimeo website for it to come out. Good news then

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":wq8eol1p said:
But he's going to make it the way it needs to be made. 1st one is still the best imo... and that's not a knock on his production quality. The story in the first one was perfect once beast mode transcended mortal status and the hawks became this team of destiny we know today. I am sure however that the newest one will become my new favorite.

Dont mess this up William! (please)

They are all very good, but I wouldn't say the first one is the best. The first episode showed some possible glimpses of the future; however, one could speculate that those glimpses were flashes in the pan. We might be just a team that's known for toughness, some solid D and a good running back, but one that couldn't make it over the hump, because the FO could never find the right QB ( they weren't doing very well in that regard compared to scouting of defensive talent). To me, the second episode is the best so far, because we saw many players emerge in a major way and the team started to play as one. The huge cherry on top is at the very when the Marine announces: "With the 75th pick in the NFL draft, the Seattle Seahawks select....." That, IMO, was the start of this team's major turnaround. My eyes still water just little when I listen to that. 8)

Laloosh

Reaction score
As of 09/15:
Looks like there are going to be a couple all-nighters this week to get this episode closer to finished. I can't believe how quickly time has gone by recently. With my current schedule, I feel like I am pounding the pavement and still only getting out a couple minutes (video-wise) here and there every week. It can be extremely frustrating at times; especially when I'm unable to meet my own deadlines. So, I will put an update out the closer it gets to Sunday. Either way, this thing is very close to done and top of that, it is undoubtedly my best work. So, bear with me folks, this thing is coming and when it gets here it'll be well worth the wait. Thanks and GO HAWKS!

https://www.facebook.com/raincityseries

Brett

Reaction score
I too have been waiting for this. I was extremely excited to watch the ep on the 3rd and got home from work only to not find it posted. I had to come here and post a thread about it to find out it had be pushed back. Can't wait for this one I think it's the last one yeah ?

mikeak

Reaction score
San Diego loss threw it all for a wrench. Now the series has to show the complete demise of the team that is reflected of suffering a loss......

No? Seems like it from some posts :)

Latest posts