Plan to park early or take mass transit...

OP
OP
J

jake206

Reaction score
They're all around the stadium...so park wisely, my hawk-friends.

mikeak

Reaction score
I went to a night game awhile back and it sucks in regards to logistics. Tons of parking filled up by people working combined with people all over town leaving work, shopping etc so you only get one car turning on a light, nobody gets anywhere and well yeah $80-120 for parking....... Might as well check in to a hotel, get parking included, get drunk sleep there after the game and go straight to the game

Cartire

Reaction score
Take the train man. Drops right off at the stadium.

Largent80

Reaction score
Wow, when I was way younger and living in Anaheim, we used to go to the colessium to watch the L.A. Rams play and we paid $1.65 for a G.A. ticket.

It was a bad neighborhood around there and I had no problem parking because I had a rose pink Cadillac. I had neighbors fighting over letting me park my car in their yard and actually had one guy PAY me $5 to park it there.

My, how times have changed for the worse.

chris98251

Reaction score
Many of those are private property that people park in on game days, people are simply trying to cash in for those looking.

Notice the difference in color of the price, it's whiter, 20 dollars for Mariner games in many of those places.

chris98251

Reaction score
Thats the same sign that had 120 on it earlier and was posted.