Percy is really glad to be a Seahawk...

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Yeah, I think misunderstood his intoversion and dissatisfaction with Minnesota as him being a selfish primadonna. In actuality, he just expects a total team effort from players who are serious about their craft and coaches that match plays to players, and to the appropriate situation. I think he's pinching himself right now. Percy a happy campa!

dunceface

Reaction score
Lawd have mercy it's Percy.....that is taking his competitiveness seriously

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Imagine how many more yards he would have had if he wasn't tripping on his own feet. He is so explosive his lower body sometimes accelerates away from his upper body.

chris98251

Reaction score
Could have been his cleats also, grabbing or too long tripping him up.

A

Anonymous

Watching Percy, it seems his legs have their own brain operating them.

I mean, his upper body is just along for the ride.

Wild.

Highlordb

Reaction score
wow.....always knew percy was a great player...but i am now truly realizing how great a player he can be with a great supporting cast....that dude is a serious studd.....

sutz

Reaction score
One additional thought. Percy finally found a team that was willing to get him the surgery he needed for a long term problem with his hip and didn't quibble about him missing some playing time to get it done. Hell, a lot of fans around here were screaming bloody murder about how the team wasted money and resources on him last season.

Now he's showing his value.

I'm so glad our FO and coaches have some patience.

A

Anonymous

sutz":1mfdbtaq said:
One additional thought. Percy finally found a team that was willing to get him the surgery he needed for a long term problem with his hip and didn't quibble about him missing some playing time to get it done. Hell, a lot of fans around here were screaming bloody murder about how the team wasted money and resources on him last season.

Now he's showing his value.

I'm so glad our FO and coaches have some patience.

Not only that, but how many folks out there enduring hip issues are blowing up the phones wanting that same quality of care?

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Wait, this can't be! I thought when we traded for him that 49ers fans guaranteed he'd be a whiny locker room cancer for us, a me-first diva?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Doesn't hurt he has one of the best quarterbacks in the game throwing him the ball now and not bummy Christian Ponder.

Remember he went from Brett Favre ..... to Christian Ponder.

I'd pretend my head was hurting too.