Beast Mode's Shoes

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Anyone notice Lynch's shoes? WOW. I'm not one to comment on another man's fashion choices, but those gold plated cleats were sweeeeeet. Bringing swag to the football field. Would love to see a pic of anyone has one.

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I just wish they made some sweet street shoes that had that look.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
I didn't see any gold cleats, but I do know he had his own Nike TR1 trainer awhile back. They sold out at nike.com but looks like eastbay.com has many sizes.

Nike lunar tr1 mens

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
0ap3000000389616

lynch-cart-o.gif

IronSaint

Reaction score
daveCFPrez":2pnruvau said:
I didn't see any gold cleats, but I do know he had his own Nike TR1 trainer awhile back. They sold out at nike.com but looks like eastbay.com has many sizes.

Nike lunar tr1 mens

Hmm, Marshawn just can't help but want to wear the black and gold... :stirthepot: :lol:

But damn, those are pretty rad. If only they didn't have Beast Mode on the tongue, I'd probably have a pair myself. :th2thumbs:

NinjaHawk38

Reaction score
The gold bottom plate on and cleats and the gold TR's are to tribute Beastmodes love for his Grillz aka Bling Blaow.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
IronSaint":2zyblxpi said:
daveCFPrez":2zyblxpi said:

Nike lunar tr1 mens

Hmm, Marshawn just can't help but want to wear the black and gold... :stirthepot: :lol:

But damn, those are pretty rad. If only they didn't have Beast Mode on the tongue, I'd probably have a pair myself. :th2thumbs:

Did you really just say that, Iron Saint? LOL! You're a product of the 80s like me!

And yes, they are pretty sweet. Even with Beast Mode on the tongue.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
hgwellz12":18wqgvrv said:
Ad Hawk, ur not TRULY a product of the '80s unless you' ve actually SEEN & LOVE 'RAD' the bmx flick! :lol: ;)

Of course! Raced in Central CA on a CW Phaze 1 with 1 3/8" wheels back in the day.

Did you ever watch the Powell-Peralta Bones Brigade videos??? That was more my style back then.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Ad Hawk":hx55br5r said:
hgwellz12":hx55br5r said:
Ad Hawk, ur not TRULY a product of the '80s unless you' ve actually SEEN & LOVE 'RAD' the bmx flick! :lol: ;)

Of course! Raced in Central CA on a CW Phaze 1 with 1 3/8" wheels back in the day.

Did you ever watch the Powell-Peralta Bones Brigade videos??? That was more my style back then.

Awesome! I grew up in the woods in Renton and we just literally THRASHED the woods/trails near the Cedar River on our GT Outposts and the like.
Funny thing, I was eating breakfast at the restaurant downstairs at the Olive 8 hotel and the X games were on TV and I was sitting near an Indian family from Bali and I jokingly asked the young son if his dad "can do any of that stuff on TV" and the dad interrupted in their totally 'stereotypical' dialect and said "NOOOO MY BROTHER! Those lunatics are INSANE!" LOL. We all just busted out laughing. :lol:

IronSaint

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":g2ofx63r said:
IronSaint":g2ofx63r said:

Did you really just say that, Iron Saint? LOL! You're a product of the 80s like me!

And yes, they are pretty sweet. Even with Beast Mode on the tongue.

LOL, I most certainly did, kind sir! But I actually am not a part of your 80's brethren. I was born in '92 so I'm a product of the 90's instead. LOL. We should bring all the cool lingo back though! :th2thumbs:

And well, the reason I don't enjoy the Beast Mode on the tongue is I don't want to reminisce Marshawn breaking about 17 of my guys' tackles and throwing Tracy Porter like a redheaded step-child every single time I lace the bastards up. :cry:

I don't know, maybe I will buy some. I can take a black Sharpie to that tongue and use an Exacto to scrape of the signature. :lol:

Throwdown

Reaction score
IronSaint":23netsh3 said:
daveCFPrez":23netsh3 said:

Nike lunar tr1 mens

He just likes stepping on black and gold

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":3oqfr3z9 said:
IronSaint":3oqfr3z9 said:
daveCFPrez":3oqfr3z9 said:

Nike lunar tr1 mens

He just likes stepping on black and gold

You should go in the jingle business. You got some dogs.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3l0shdrc said:

I was racing against most of the mentioned Canadian racers that made the main (final race) in RAD. LOL

Oh, and 198'something Montana state champ in both 20 and 24" :0190l:

mrinsatiable

Reaction score
I personally like his Players Exclusive Nike shoes he wore during the 2013-14 season as it has a skittles foot bed and skittles theme splatter bottom. It also has initials "ML" in a beastquake ritcher scale on the side of each shoe. The shoe is also bright mettalic neon green.

Nike had these made specifically for Marshawn Lynch.

Of course i'm biased because I own the pair which he wore during the NFC Championship.

20140624 131117 zps1555bd4b

Attachments

• 00w0w_4N29VAQguvb_600x450.jpg
    00w0w_4N29VAQguvb_600x450.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1,285
  • 00o0o_kYpriZzwK9R_600x450.jpg
    00o0o_kYpriZzwK9R_600x450.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1,285
  • 20140624_224629.jpg
    20140624_224629.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 1,285