This is why you gotta love Pete!

Rainger

Reaction score
I just love this guy. Always want to improve and compete.

We are all ready the hardest hitting meanest team in the NFL. We already have a culture that very few organizations can attest too but Pete is not satisfied.

He wants the team to get better. I know that the team feels the same and the ET's of the team will drive this home.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... s-packers/

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Poor tackling--that was my one negative take from the game. I was saying it all night, especially with Chancellor. Glad to see Pete noticed and is taking corrective action.

Another great thing about Pete is his whole attitude toward excellence and always working to get better. His quote right after the game sounded like something you'd hear a coach of an 8-8 team say, not a Super Bowl champion. Essentially, "well, we had a pretty good year last year, but there's room for a lot of improvement and we're going to work on that." Heh. A "pretty good year" last year. Loved hearing that. And the players have all bought into it, too. You can tell in their interviews.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
rainger":mnwryb4o said:
I just love this guy. Always want to improve and compete.

We are all ready the hardest hitting meanest team in the NFL. We already have a culture that very few organizations can attest too but Pete is not satisfied.

He wants the team to get better. I know that the team feels the same and the ET's of the team will drive this home.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... s-packers/
That article he was talking about the Hawks needing to tackle better...On the quote section below that a Packer fan posted this...bordner says:
Sep 5, 2014 6:58 PM
What a douche. This is like having a qb throw for 500 yards and 7 td’s and say afterwards that he was a little off his game – “We’re just so good… we expect more from ourselves.”

Also, apologies to the Hawks fans – I was at the game last night and you guys were pretty loud. My ears are still ringing.

Your #12 was better than our #12 last night.