Trouble Finds BFS

Riley12

Reaction score
Our very own .netter in exile, bestfightstory, got punched by a crazy fellow and is going to have to undergo surgery to help fix a damaged "oribital floor" (his eye socket?).

If you know him through other social media, please send him your well wishes.

Us 12s will soldier on until you are off of the inactive list, Leif!

IMG 0376 1

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Man Leif has had his share of violence from stupid fans. I wish for him a quick and successful recovery.

kearly

Reaction score
Miss that guy. I'm sure I'm not the only one. He's a bit loco, but in an awesome kind of way.

chris98251

Reaction score
Get well soon, wasn't he in another altercation a few years back that he suffered a stab wound?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3bcy7ime said:
Hope he's okay. Leif and I were never friends, but he seems a decent guy overall and he loves the Seahawks. Hopefully, the other guy got the worst of it.
Damn this guy has some crap luck, I didn't see eye to eye very often with him here, but I hear he is a great guy in real life, here's wishing for a speedy and full recovery! Get well soon BFS!

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
He looks like my brother in law. If his personality/mouth is anything like my brother in law's, then, while I dont condone it, I can't lie and say I don't understand.
Hope he pulls thru...& learns a lesson if indeed it's his fault..

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
Leif was the first Netter I met at Temple Billiards. Always got along well with him.

Hope you have a speedy and full recovery Leif. :thirishdrinkers:

Hawks46

Reaction score
Greenhell":1673lri3 said:
In addition to BFS I miss pehawk.

Right ! What happened to these guys ? Although there was a Pe sighting a couple weeks ago.

I don't know BFS in real life, but I get his sense of humor on the site and it's close to mine, so I dig it. Like Kip said, he's loco in an awesome way.

Get better soon, Hope there's no lasting sight impairment.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
He's one of those good dudes that ends up paying for aiding people in need. He's truly doing the LORD'S work. And he's a world class 12. Speedy recovery, friend.

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
Thanks for the history lesson 12Fam. I TOTALLY retract my prior statements. I assumed he was the instigating type, with no real basis to do so. Truly sorry. I hope the jack ass that did this ends up with a jaw full of screws and wires. I can't stand bitch ass sport fans..