23,000 Times

Largent80

Reaction score
I have clicked submit on THIS version of .NET.

I have said mostly drivel over 23,000 times. How is that even possible?

I had over 14,000 over at the old Scout site. Either it says, I am old (duh), or I am unemployed (sometimes) or simply addicted.

I dig most of you. Those I don't populate the ignore function (it is holding about 15 of you). To get on ignore you must be in Douche Mode.

Carry on........

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Largent80":1q42cthp said:

I had over 14,000 over at the old Scout site. Either it says, I am old (duh), or I am unemployed (sometimes) or simply addicted.

I dig most of you. Those I don't populate the ignore function (it is holding about 15 of you). To get on ignore you must be in Douche Mode.

Carry on........

Damn, and I thought Roland was bored most days.

Cartire

Reaction score
The fact that you replied to one of my post recently tells me im not on the ignore. Something I surely thought I was to this point. Ill work harder.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Roland has way more than me and a sign up day 2 years later.

He is by far, a guy with "too much time on his hands"...

[youtube]kNYKxiRJ2LA[/youtube]

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Cartire":3fas50fj said:
The fact that you replied to one of my post recently tells me im not on the ignore. Something I surely thought I was to this point. Ill work harder.

Ha...Cartire. I love you, you get me safely to the dispensary.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
23,000! Dude, you've got a real problem.

*click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click**click*

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Largent80":1njljmzk said:

Carry on........
:th2thumbs: (there - just incremented mine by 1)

pmedic920

Reaction score
My job being made up of hours of boredom interrupted by moments of intense "oh crap" provides me with plenty of time to donate into the the pool of drivel.
I feel ya, bro.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Largent80":2pqurkhp said:

Carry on........

Grats man. Oh, and question, where did you find an avatar that looks so much like you ? Lol I've only seen one pic here, but it's amazing the simliarities ! :3-1:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I get crazy when I chop fish and get into my 50's mom mode. The LSD has been beneficial.