NFC West Preview and Predictions for Week 2

Hawks46

Reaction score
I'd agree with the Cards beating the Giants pretty handily, and STL and TB looking too bad to call, really.

I need to see the injury report on SF's secondary. If Culliver doesn't come back from a concussion, I think the Bears will score fairly easily on the Niners. Look for them to open up the run with the pass, Marshall and Jeffries to have big days, and Forte to go off in the 2nd half. If the Niners do win, it's going to be by a FG. Then overreaction will ensue.

Wagon12

Reaction score
Seems about right... Just wish the Bolts had won last week, damnit... so close, yet so far away...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":2rdwifxc said:
Hardwick is now out for the season. He's a very good Center and it would have a similar impact to us losing Unger last year. That OL looks like it's hanging on by a thread. Our DL should be able to apply ample pressure with just 4.

EDIT: Source: http://www.chargers.com/news/article-1/ ... d5efc6b0f8
Like we needed anymore help? I can't seriously see us lose more then 2 games in the regular season and 1 or 0 loses isn't that silly to contemplate at this point.

Largent80

Reaction score
Wow, first GB lost their center and now SD. Are we the Bermuda triangle of opposing centers?

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":rhlzuda6 said:
Attyla the Hawk":rhlzuda6 said:
Hardwick is now out for the season. He's a very good Center and it would have a similar impact to us losing Unger last year. That OL looks like it's hanging on by a thread. Our DL should be able to apply ample pressure with just 4.

EDIT: Source: http://www.chargers.com/news/article-1/ ... d5efc6b0f8
Like we needed anymore help? I can't seriously see us lose more then 2 games in the regular season and 1 or 0 loses isn't that silly to contemplate at this point.

Additionally, DJ Fluker had an MRI on a knee injury suffered in the Cards game. Status unclear for Sunday. SD has less depth at OT than we do at CB.

Even if he does play on a gimpy knee, he is a liability in pass pro even when healthy, although he did extremely well against Abraham on Monday allowing no pressures. Avril should have a dominant game. SD may have to keep one of their TEs in on pass pro which would change their game plan considerably.

Wagon12

Reaction score
pmedic920":hy1mgju4 said:
Largent80":hy1mgju4 said:
Wagon12":hy1mgju4 said:
Largent80":hy1mgju4 said:
Chicago is atrocious and will not beat SF.

Debbie Downer.

I once had a g/f named Debbie and she was always down there.

Seriously, Chicago is bad, but this is the nfl right?

What does your bookie say bout that game?

Sorry... my Debbie Downer comment was really tongue in cheek... We know the Niners are going to spank the Bears, but we certainly don't need to verbalize it, do we? Lol...