NFL TV Viewing Map: Week 2 @ San Diego

kidhawk

Reaction score
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2014&wk=2

Announcers: Thom Brennaman, David Diehl

For our game, it looks like Alaska, Hawaii, Washington, Oregon are 100% coverage. California, Idaho, Montana & Nevada are mostly covering our game and a few random markets through the rest of the US.

Be sure to check the map on Saturday for the latest updates for your area.

DYLcurry59

Reaction score
I'm beyond pissed - I live in that little red part of California.

I sent an e-mail to the programming director of the local Fox affiliate. Doubt i'll get a straight answer, but sometimes they do change the game they're showing before Sunday.

ivotuk

Reaction score
David Diehl, isn't he the left guard who we tried to sign and he hated the rain in Seattle?

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":11r15xbl said:

I sent an e-mail to the programming director of the local Fox affiliate. Doubt i'll get a straight answer, but sometimes they do change the game they're showing before Sunday.

Isn't all of Kalifornia "red?"

Basis4day

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":27z9ocu4 said:
DYLcurry59":27z9ocu4 said:

Not the late Fox game at the bottom. Right now they're getting the Dallas game with the Main Fox crew. Cowboys have a national fanbase. That's why they're showing it.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":3qb7st60 said:

Northen Cali doesn't get the game for 2 other west coast teams? Kinda crazy.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Thank you for this. I shall try to record it now. I looked at TVGUIDE and it showed lots of garbage on tv...unknown wannabe trash. I can try to record it and see what happens now.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":2jajnz6t said:
Ad Hawk":2jajnz6t said:
DYLcurry59":2jajnz6t said:

Not the late Fox game at the bottom. Right now they're getting the Dallas game with the Main Fox crew. Cowboys have a national fanbase. That's why they're showing it.

Uh... I struck out on that. Thought you'd see the "K". Poor attempt at bad humor.

Largent80

Reaction score
DYLcurry59":y5260nvo said:

DYL, call DirecTV and tell them you want the Ticket for free.

Largent80

Reaction score
Holy crap. Look at those yellow sections, just random CRAP. A lot of those markets could give a rip, and in fact in so many years past MY area would be in that little blob that would not get the game.

They are trying to force us into paying. Bastages.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":2omvxnyl said:
Basis4day":2omvxnyl said:
Ad Hawk":2omvxnyl said:
DYLcurry59":2omvxnyl said:

Uh... I struck out on that. Thought you'd see the "K". Poor attempt at bad humor.

I got it...and I LAFFED OUT LOUD TOO... :twisted:

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Largent80":ol0kjcmd said:
Holy crap. Look at those yellow sections, just random CRAP. A lot of those markets could give a rip, and in fact in so many years past MY area would be in that little blob that would not get the game.

Actually there seems to be some logic to our "blotches this week.

If you look closely, the "blotches" all seem to be markets who have their team playing in the early game on CBS, meaning that FOX can't show the morning game at the same time as the local team is playing, so they must show an afternoon game for FOX and that limits their options.

I also believe that's the reason the portion around the Bay area is showing a morning game instead of Seattle/San Diego....they can't show another game while the OAK game is on in that market. At least that's my understanding of the television rules for weeks when only one network gets the double header

jdemps

Reaction score
SF bay area, shaping young minds with a tinge of H
kidhawk":32v1qopl said:
Largent80":32v1qopl said:

Actually there seems to be some logic to our "blotches this week.

If you look closely, the "blotches" all seem to be markets who have their team playing in the early game on CBS, meaning that FOX can't show the morning game at the same time as the local team is playing, so they must show an afternoon game for FOX and that limits their options.

I also believe that's the reason the portion around the Bay area is showing a morning game instead of Seattle/San Diego....they can't show another game while the OAK game is on in that market. At least that's my understanding of the television rules for weeks when only one network gets the double header

I noticed that too. The difference being that the blotch game is us instead of Dallas or some other "America's team" nonsense. They either think it will be a decent game or we get a little more respect as the champs.

Anyway, I'm stuck in redsvilee. Look like the ol' sunday ticket will be fired up and streaming.

Largent80

Reaction score
Atlanta really wants to see us. As well as Boston , Cincinatti, a small part of FLA. and of course Buffalo and the Wash, Triumverate... Hilarious.

NorCalHawk12

Reaction score
Oh man !!!!
I'm right on the cusp of the Seahawks game (yellow) and the Titans game (red). Not sure how it'll play out. If I can draw in the Sacramento Fox station, I'll get Seattle, otherwise the Redding Fox will show Tennessee.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

Edit; I think I can get them both...Redding Fox early then Sac Fox late....yay !!!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Looks like the Seahawk game is giving the finger to the middle of Minnesota.

New England is gonna be 0-2.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
NorCalHawk12":2lm8yqzc said:
Oh man !!!!
I'm right on the cusp of the Seahawks game (yellow) and the Titans game (red). Not sure how it'll play out. If I can draw in the Sacramento Fox station, I'll get Seattle, otherwise the Redding Fox will show Tennessee.
Keeping my fingers crossed.

I am in the same boat. Really hoping that yellow section nudges over into my neighborhood.

Keyhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. Yes, FOX is showing the game in Miami.

Latest posts