Recent "where are they now" Keith Price

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Didn't know whether to put this in tihis forum or the NCAA forum. I assume a lot of you in the Seattle area are also UDUB fans so here's the latest on Keith Price. Just signed a deal north of the border (with my favorite team up here which is why I heard about it :) )

http://www.riderville.com/video/index/id/102549

Talks about training and learing from Russell Wilson. Incidently he joins two other guys who had tried out for the Hawks at one time Brett Swain, and any of you remember a DE from Canada named Rickey Foley who was in camp around 2010?

Price will probably dress this weekend already as the #3. The starting QB here just went down for the year with a torn elbow tendon

CaptBennett

Reaction score
I was interested to hear where he went. At least he's getting a chance to start for a professional team. It's pretty cool how he sees Wilson as a mentor. I can't wait to see if this kid can transfer to the NFL, if Manziel can be in the NFL, this kid can...

GO DAWGS!

OP
OP
H

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Has he always been that upbeat? That really caught my attention the way he was smiling so much.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
HawkRiderFan":3du42xkv said:
Has he always been that upbeat? That really caught my attention the way he was smiling so much.
Yes, he is. His nickname in college was Teeth Price because he was always smiling.