One concern

Largent80

Reaction score
If SD is wearing white, then we are in blue unless this game was designated for alternate which is gray I believe(?)

If they wear all blue. It is going to be in the 90's. If SD runs a no-huddle, we could get gassed in the heat on defense unless they can hold to a them to a minimum getting first downs..

Or NOT.... :lol:

jlwaters1

Reaction score
I don't think it will be a big deal, the "no huddle" Means nothing if you can't sustain drives. Frankly nothing scares me about the Chargers. They are in inferior team that was lucky to even make the playoffs last year.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I we lose because we had to wear blue jerseys, then we deserved to lose..........and SD is wearing white, they're having a "white out!" promotion.

45Hawker

Reaction score
From Chargers.com:
2007-Present:
The Chargers' new uniforms feature Navy blue jerseys and white pants for most home games, white jerseys and Navy pants for road games, and Powder blue jerseys with white pants for designated home games.
So, it looks like most likely blue or powder-blue jerseys. But who knows, they could decide to wear white because of the heat.

If they wear either of the blue, I'd guess Hawks will be wearing white (and I hope with the gray pants - love that combo).

NYCoug

Reaction score
This could be a lot like the Carolina game to open the season last year. The Panthers wore white and the 'Hawks went with their home blue's. It was disgustingly hot in Charlotte and the defense still managed to hold a potential playoff team to 7 points at home. Although the Panthers hadn't truly clicked just yet, I'll give you that. Granted, this Chargers offense they'll be facing is supposed to be a little more potent than the Panthers were early last season, but I think it'll be a good test of character for this team early in the season.

I'm expecting the defense to bend a little bit more than they did against the Panthers last season, but to come up with the big plays needed to pull it out in a close one.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
45Hawker":1b0cb16v said:
From Chargers.com:
2007-Present:
The Chargers' new uniforms feature Navy blue jerseys and white pants for most home games, white jerseys and Navy pants for road games, and Powder blue jerseys with white pants for designated home games.
So, it looks like most likely blue or powder-blue jerseys. But who knows, they could decide to wear white because of the heat.

If they wear either of the blue, I'd guess Hawks will be wearing white (and I hope with the gray pants - love that combo).

Not most likely, most definitely

http://www.chargers.com/news/article-1/ ... 82c42f36d4

Greenhell

Reaction score
Largent80":1q9b4kmh said:
If SD is wearing white, then we are in blue unless this game was designated for alternate which is gray I believe(?)

If they wear all blue. It is going to be in the 90's. If SD runs a no-huddle, we could get gassed in the heat on defense unless they can hold to a them to a minimum getting first downs..

Or NOT.... :lol:

I...see...what you did there. :D

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
In other news....Last year I was riding my motorcycle with my Hawk jersey on. Some of you may remember what happened, however, this guy tried to rip me off my bike, unsuccessfully I might add. Well, he had a 49er shirt on......

When I laid my bike down (the only time it has EVER been laid down) I was angrier than 10 Ray Rices in a dumbwaiter.....I kept my helmet on.....Went right up to him and headbutted his goofy face, followed that up with one of the best uppercuts I have ever landed. I waited for this guy to come around and said get out your wallet, and I made him pay for the broken mirror and light on my bike, and told him, Don't you EVER slight the Seahawks again EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, guess what, 30 minutes ago, I was making a right turn (on my bike again) Seahawk championship T-Shirt on, this dude that looks like he dropped out of a severe autism clinic yells...49er's DUDE, and throws a rock at me.

Guess what?...Lather, rinse , repeat.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3kj97vtj said:
45Hawker":3kj97vtj said:
From Chargers.com:
2007-Present:

Not most likely, most definitely

http://www.chargers.com/news/article-1/ ... 82c42f36d4

Small clarification. The NFL bylaws require that the Home team of any game give notice on their uniform choice by July 1. So the uniform decision has already been made.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Largent80":3ui2t7a0 said:
In other news....Last year I was riding my motorcycle with my Hawk jersey on. Some of you may remember what happened, however, this guy tried to rip me off my bike, unsuccessfully I might add. Well, he had a 49er shirt on......

When I laid my bike down (the only time it has EVER been laid down) I was angrier than 10 Ray Rices in a dumbwaiter.....I kept my helmet on.....Went right up to him and headbutted his goofy face, followed that up with one of the best uppercuts I have ever landed. I waited for this guy to come around and said get out your wallet, and I made him pay for the broken mirror and light on my bike, and told him, Don't you EVER slight the Seahawks again EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, guess what, 30 minutes ago, I was making a right turn (on my bike again) Seahawk championship T-Shirt on, this dude that looks like he dropped out of a severe autism clinic yells...49er's DUDE, and throws a rock at me.

Damn....what city do you live in?

As to your concern...it can certainly hinder our team, but I feel like Seattle's entire roster is very well conditioned and it won't affect them very much. Last year at times it seemed like our defense was on the field for a consider amount of time, yet they still continued to make plays through the 4th quarter.

Exittium

Reaction score
Ehh I'm not concerned. They obviously are. After all they think that the weather aka the heat will help them somehow. So we're already in their heads. And if that's the case regardless here's hoping its the wolf greys we're in.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Largent80":rpzaa22w said:

Are you in CA Largent? Sorry I don't remember these things about .NET members. What major city are you near? I am in the Sacramento area and i have certainly encountered plenty of jackass 9er fans. Just the other day i engaged in friendly banter with a young man working at a movie theater and then ran into some old fat drooling 9er fan calling my team the "seaslugs". I said you mean world champion Seahawks? and he said that was last year. I responded with good luck with your defensive players out/suspended and walked away. I was wearing my superbowl champs shirt and Seahawks ball cap so somehow I was asking for it... :229031_confused2:

I ask about your general location as I have had many "encounters" with 9er fans, but none of the fans were violent.

I hope you got your bike repairs paid for.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Remember that they have those cooler fans that spray wet air at the players too. I think that will be a large benefit to our team with the rotation available. Last week, GB tried to control the rotation and see what good it did them??? LOL

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Yeah, I was in L.A. not far from LAX, I live in Culver City which is home to the SoCal Seahawkers. This was less than 3 miles from my house. The first incident was about a year ago and closer to Santa Monica.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
DTexHawk":1q9e2cxm said:
Batman returns! :roll:

Are you obsessed with bats dude? We have a bat in our car, mostly for my wife in case she needs it. I don't need it but have used it in the past. So I make a comment about it and you go so far as to put a bat as your avatar.

You are creepy dude. Like stalker creepy.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I hijacked my own thread.... :lol:

Anyway, heat does have a huge impact. Anyone that has played sports in it knows this. Hopefully it won't be a problem because obviously the Hawks are a way better team than the Chargers.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Largent80":32fne3hn said:
Yeah, I was in L.A. not far from LAX, I live in Culver City which is home to the SoCal Seahawkers. This was less than 3 miles from my house. The first incident was about a year ago and closer to Santa Monica.

Strange. You would think more people in that area would be Raider or Chargers fans.

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Clayfighter":309qiquh said:
Largent80":309qiquh said:

Strange. You would think more people in that area would be Raider or Chargers fans.

More Raider fans here but a grip of moronic dunderheaded 9er fans. At least 2 of them don't have much to say.... :lol:

Clayfighter

Reaction score
Largent80":xo65effr said:
Clayfighter":xo65effr said:
Largent80":xo65effr said:

More Raider fans here but a grip of moronic dunderheaded 9er fans. At least 2 of them don't have much to say.... :lol:

HAHA! I should have brought you to Candlestink with me a few years back. Not a fun experience then.