hawknballs Week 2 Cheat Sheet is up.

drdiags

Reaction score
Great job with the blog. Looks like your summary of the Saints game got lost somewhere. Would be cool to see what you think about the game. Once again, appreciate the effort you put into the blog.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Good read. Finally, someone that mirrors what I thought about that Niners game. Beating the Cowboys in that fashion was unimpressive.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Thanks, fixed the saints post. Blogging on dayquil. .

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think this thread needs to be stickied every week....it would be a sweet pre game thread to complement Kearly's post game threads.

Also, hawknballs after what week will you start doing current stat comparisons?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I don't under stand your Lions vs Panthers

"This becomes a tough call but the Cheat Sheet edge goes to the Lions, because Seattle will play Carolina with the chance to hand them a loss themselves."

Sheet says: LIONS

Since we get to play Carolina and get an opportunity to own the tie breaker I think I'd rather them win. We can't hand the Lions a loss so a 2-0 Lions is more dangerous to our #1 Seed than a 2-0 Carolina we get a crack at later.

danp1990

Reaction score
Dude! GREAT JOB ALL THE WAY AROUND!!! it was a cool font. Color mixture, not boring to the eyes and very informative :D . So Kudos ''HawkNballs''! keep em comming. i give you a 12 Salute Sir.