Seahawks All Access

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I love watching that weekly in-season show on Wednesdays with Angie Mentink and Warren Moon. I have it set to record each week but it didn't record last night? Anyone know why?

And yes, I still have a crush on Mentink, leave me be!

NMLGJHINRGPFLCX.20110920222151.jpg

bigtrain21

Reaction score
It was on last night after the Mariners game but for some reason it didn't show up on the comcast menu. The only reason I know it was on it because I added a couple hours record time to the game and I saw it.

I think it re-airs (Edit: Saturday)

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Mine never records, it will record 1 minute and then an error will come up. It's quite bizarre as it's the only Root Sports show I can get to record.

Lithium

Reaction score
I live in Spokane and its blacked out for me. maybe that has something to do with it.

Bprez3

Reaction score
Aros":1g2x6va0 said:
I love watching that weekly in-season show on Wednesdays with Angie Mentink and Warren Moon. I have it set to record each week but it didn't record last night? Anyone know why?

I think she has lost weight. Reminds me of the girl you take home at the end of the night. When all other options have been exhausted. With that said, if you stick around for the morning you should eat well

chris98251

Reaction score
OHHH the responses are going to leave a mark. Remember keep it main forum clean.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Don't look when they pan to her lower half, Aros. The moose is loose! That will uncrush you in a hurry. I never get that far cuz I can't get past her masculine voice.

Birdfinger

Reaction score
All Access is available on NFL Now. Wondering if that has anything to do with the difficulty recording the show.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah it shows set to record again on Saturday. Must have been a glitch on the menu after the M's game.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm confused why other regional networks get the hotties and we're stuck with Angie Mentink and Jen Mueller up here. Just not fair. No offense Aros.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Lithium":2flmy7ic said:
I live in Spokane and its blacked out for me. maybe that has something to do with it.

It wasn't last year! Hope that's not the case going forward. I love that show!

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
I know this is a bit off topic, but why has Mentink been absent from the Mariners games? I haven't seen for for a week or two. Is she done with the M's now, or what?

kidhawk

Reaction score
jlwaters1":5llwnwk9 said:
Mine never records, it will record 1 minute and then an error will come up. It's quite bizarre as it's the only Root Sports show I can get to record.

I live in an area where they black it out (new rule that started this year). I had it set as a series to record, so when it came back this season, it was ready to go. When it recorded it, it would only record what it said was a minute and then shut off. The first time it actually showed a few seconds of the opening before it cut out. I then tried to be sure to catch it when it aired and it showed me the blacked out message and again the DVR tried to record it and was able to get a 1 minute recording. This may be your issue if you're not in the Seattle or Portland markets.

The videos of it are (as someone said already) on .com and this week's is now up. You can watch it here:

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Seahawks_All_Access_First_Half_vs_Packers/44402c9c-4aa5-41dc-9ec9-bbab5a52f08c[/urltargetblank]

hawker84

Reaction score
she lost weight this year and looks better, she chunked up for a while, having babies i guess. but even now she still looks like that hot tomboy who doesn't look quite right wearing girly clothes.. As far as All Access i just watch it off the Seahawk site...

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Bprez3":1w8kg8jo said:
Aros":1w8kg8jo said:

I think she has lost weight. Reminds me of the girl you take home at the end of the night. When all other options have been exhausted. With that said, if you stick around for the morning you should eat well

kidhawk":1w8kg8jo said:
jlwaters1":1w8kg8jo said:

I live in an area where they black it out (new rule that started this year). I had it set as a series to record, so when it came back this season, it was ready to go. When it recorded it, it would only record what it said was a minute and then shut off. The first time it actually showed a few seconds of the opening before it cut out. I then tried to be sure to catch it when it aired and it showed me the blacked out message and again the DVR tried to record it and was able to get a 1 minute recording. This may be your issue if you're not in the Seattle or Portland markets.

The videos of it are (as someone said already) on .com and this week's is now up. You can watch it here:

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Seahawks_All_Access_First_Half_vs_Packers/44402c9c-4aa5-41dc-9ec9-bbab5a52f08c[/urltargetblank]
Interesting what are these new rules? Why would it be blacked out? Boise is full of Seahawks, (all the preseason games are on local TV for Petes sake). Sad I likes that show.