NFL Live bold predictions-Seahawks go 16-0

seabowl

Reaction score
I'm definitely excited but it's a loooong season and we have to catch a lot of breaks and I'm not even talking about going 16-0. Just making the Super Bowl is very very hard. Do we have the talent to do it? Yes but I need to see more from this team other than a opening home victory after unveiling the SB banner. One game at a time folks.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
seabowl":15jb17pc said:
I'm definitely excited but it's a loooong season and we have to catch a lot of breaks and I'm not even talking about going 16-0. Just making the Super Bowl is very very hard. Do we have the talent to do it? Yes but I need to see more from this team other than a opening home victory after unveiling the SB banner. One game at a time folks.

:13: Well said!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Meh, given how things are shaking out 16-0 isn't looking that bold actually. Now 19-0 just might be until I see a few more AFC games.

Mick063

Reaction score
Extremely tough to do.

Bad calls could wreck a game. Injuries are a huge factor. Peaking for an entire season is a tall order. The first place schedule is designed to level the playing field.

If they pull off an undefeated season, they totally deserve legendary status. Heck they might even deserve it if they get home field advantage and win another ring.

You measure a team by how they deal with adversity. Adversity will come in due time. Last year, the adversity was injury to the offensive line, a two game stretch of inability to stop the run, a failure to clinch home field advantage against the Cardinals, and letting Kaepernick run wild in the first half of the NFCCG.

We will see what the 2014 version of Seahawk football is made of when they encounter the inevitable adversity yet to come. The track record says that they will overcome adversity, but to do it for 19 straight games is very unlikely.

Right now, I see San Francisco facing adversity. It appears that so far, they are dealing with it quite well. That in itself, makes that team very scary. The ability to overcome adversity is how I measure teams. Teams that overcome adversity are the most confident, dangerous teams there are.

A London Hawk

Reaction score
Going unbeaten in the post-season seems to be of rather more importance. The regular season can take care of itself.

OP
OP
Seahwkgal

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I just posted this for entertainment folks. I don't think it's possible but wont be upset if it does miraculously happen. I would rather be unbeaten in the post season IF we make it that far. :)

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":1vprvlpb said:
I just posted this for entertainment folks. I don't think it's possible but wont be upset if it does miraculously happen. I would rather be unbeaten in the post season IF we make it that far. :)
your new avitar.... i'm not feeling it :(

irocdave

Reaction score
The NFL pendulum has swung Hawk fans, it has finally swung to the PNW fans. Fans of decent NFL teams are bitching about the coverage the Hawks are getting and calls are now being scrutinized by opponents fans and being ignored by the NFL media, the NFL media is building them up....and god forbid promoting them. Never thought this could happen. I don't think they will go undefeated this year but man, if there was any team in the salary cap era that could it's this years team. The current Hawks fit the villain role perfectly and Pete and JS are building the team the most difficult way possible but the only way if you want to be consistently relevant.

Are the Hawks the model franchise the NFL is yearning for now? I think so. The owner that keeps his nose clean and is one of the richest men walking the face of the earth, I die hard fan base that makes other fan bases hate them because of the noise / dedication to the on field product? The QB that continually displays the qualities the NFL promotes? Check. The undrafted, late round draft picks that not only stick but become All Pro players? Check. A running back that runs like phew in the NFL currently do? Check. Charismatic coach that doesn't speak out of turn? Anyone else respect PC for not trashing the NFL networks Lindsay Rhodes after the beast quake playoff win interview? I hate the B because of that even though she's easy on the eyes...

Anyhow, yea 19 and 0 is doable, not likely but within reach if the main players stay healthy all year.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
irocdave":1u2j7bxx said:
The NFL pendulum has swung Hawk fans, it has finally swung to the PNW fans. Fans of decent NFL teams are bitching about the coverage the Hawks are getting and calls are now being scrutinized by opponents fans and being ignored by the NFL media, the NFL media is building them up....and god forbid promoting them. Never thought this could happen. I don't think they will go undefeated this year but man, if there was any team in the salary cap era that could it's this years team. The current Hawks fit the villain role perfectly and Pete and JS are building the team the most difficult way possible but the only way if you want to be consistently relevant.

Are the Hawks the model franchise the NFL is yearning for now? I think so. The owner that keeps his nose clean and is one of the richest men walking the face of the earth, I die hard fan base that makes other fan bases hate them because of the noise / dedication to the on field product? The QB that continually displays the qualities the NFL promotes? Check. The undrafted, late round draft picks that not only stick but become All Pro players? Check. A running back that runs like phew in the NFL currently do? Check. Charismatic coach that doesn't speak out of turn? Anyone else respect PC for not trashing the NFL networks Lindsay Rhodes after the beast quake playoff win interview? I hate the B because of that even though she's easy on the eyes...

Anyhow, yea 19 and 0 is doable, not likely but within reach if the main players stay healthy all year.
We can't say bitch here? I'm out.

bowzerbird

Reaction score
Hey how's about a score of 43 to 8. Ya know we could do it!!!!! Did it once. Why not US. GO HAWKS!!!!! [SMILING CAT FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES] [GRINNING CAT FACE WITH SMILING EYES] [SMILING CAT FACE WITH HEART-SHAPED EYES]

Seafan

Reaction score
It's amazing since I've heard a lot about the pending upset in Diego this weekend.

irocdave

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":gbdtkbhs said:
[quote? Anyone else respect PC for not trashing the NFL networks Lindsay Rhodes after the beast quake playoff win interview? I hate the B because of that even though she's easy on the eyes....

We can't say bitch here? I'm out.[/quote]

LOL, been scolded a couple of times by the mods. I have to ask though, is not saying bitch the only thing you have to comment about after reading my entire post?