Sacrificed the streak in the name of Always Compete

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
The streak of 47 straight games without losing by 7 or more is over. And what I love about how it ended was with Pete forcing them to kick a field goal because San Diego doesn't know how to take a knee properly.

The Chargers deserved to win today, heat notwithstanding. A humbling day for sure.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
What the heck happened on that clock stoppage? We were out of timeout how come the clock stopped after that first kneel down? I was hoping the streak would continue.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I loved the hell out of that ending. Of youre gonna lose, go out with guns blazing! Never surrender.

Dont get me wrong, I'd still take any win ahead of that.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
No reason not to make them kick or not to hit Rivers etc, field goals do get blocked in this league it could have been a wild ending that got us a steal of a win. I like that they kept at it until the end.

That said not sure I needed to see Russell out there for the last two plays down nine with 13 seconds on the clock though something tragic can happen to our season doing that. I remember Deon Butler breaking his leg against San Francisco at the end of a decided game a few years back.

Seafan

Reaction score
entropyrulesall":1i2kec04 said:
The streak of 47 straight games without losing by 7 or more is over. And what I love about how it ended was with Pete forcing them to kick a field goal because San Diego doesn't know how to take a knee properly.

The Chargers deserved to win today, heat notwithstanding. A humbling day for sure.

If there is any team in the NFL that can break that record it's the Hawks. No other team will do that.