Good Game Chargers

Sealake80

Reaction score
I want to congratulate the Chargers on a good game. Rivers played great under pressure and with what looked like a bloodied banged up elbow. Someone mentioned we couldn't get subs in on D as much as maybe we would of liked to and that sounds like a great game plan from your coaching staff in the heat. Not to mention whatever was done to clown Sherman a bit. Whatever it was... you beat us good... Congrats and I hope it doesn't happen again!

I think maybe win or lose we should have a thread each week titled Good Game Fill in the Blank. It's tough to congratulate after a loss and tough to remain humble after a win... Traditions like this after a game are nice way to celebrate the sport of it all. Any other .netters think it's a good idea? How many of you hate this topic? Especially after a game like today's. Guh.

Phteven

Reaction score
Tough game for the hawks today. Offense was pretty productive, but rivers and company had the defense figured out.

They're a good team, and they played well.

Next week, broncos!

OP
OP
S

Sealake80

Reaction score
Chargers beat Denver at Denver last year. I would say they are a team that plays up to the competition... And look out they can compete.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Chargers brought their A+ game, we brought our D+, tip your cap.

OP
OP
S

Sealake80

Reaction score
I like that Seahawkgal turned her icon into a Radish. It's a nice gesture. Long live the Radish RIP.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Ton of respect for what the Rivers and team did today. I've like them since I was a kid, but was sincerely hoping for a different outcome today.

Adversity is a good teacher, though, and a loss early in the season fits PC's mantra of "it is all in how you finish."

Good game, San Diego!