Bailed out by Niners!!

kearly

Reaction score
Cardinals started a scrub QB on the road, he played like a scrub, and now the Cards are in first place.

I'm guessing there weren't too many Cardinals fans who predicted this outcome when they woke up this morning.

Seafan

Reaction score
Wow, they blew a huge lead at home. Rather lose the way the Hawks did. With all the 9er fans around here I'm glad for this, I wouldn't have heard the end of it. Thanks, Bears!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Bailed out? From what I can see, the Cards are are a game up on us, and beat the team we lost to.

OP
OP
FreshlySnipes

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":36dvz90d said:
Bailed out? From what I can see, the Cards are are a game up on us, and beat the team we lost to.

First of all the cards barely won at home. If the game today was in Seattle we woulda punked them. We couldn't handle the heat. Also the cards played the Giants who are a complete joke. Would u rather have seen the Niners win and be 1 game up on us??? Don't think so

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3m65psfz said:
BigMeach":3m65psfz said:
The Cardinals are in first place... lol?
Next week ought to be fun...Arizona v San Francisco @ Arizona and Seattle v Denver @Seattle....:shock:
Manning is starting to show his age.

Threedee

Reaction score
This was almost upset Sunday. KC nearly took Denver to OT. Seahawks, Niners, Saints, and Falcons all lost. Rams beat Bucs, Cowboys won a game (and no Romos), Redskins lost RGIII and still blew-out opponent, etc. It even looked like Jets would beat Packers. Bills lead the AFC East...

DavidSeven

Reaction score
None of the NFC elite are exactly off to roaring starts. We're fine.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
The niners lost, but they are without some of their best defensive players. Something tells me they will be better towards the end of the season.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kearly":uhprjufs said:
Cardinals started a scrub QB on the road, he played like a scrub, and now the Cards are in first place.

I'm guessing there weren't too many Cardinals fans who predicted this outcome when they woke up this morning.
Yeah, but they played the Vagiants who may well be the worst team in the NFL.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
HawkNuts":107i5orm said:
The niners lost, but they are without some of their best defensive players. Something tells me they will be better towards the end of the season.
Have to say that I agree, with your assessment, but I think the Seahawks will also be running a lot tighter by then also.

Put in a good word for the rest of us Les :les:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Threedee":nuob5q19 said:
This was almost upset Sunday. KC nearly took Denver to OT. Seahawks, Niners, Saints, and Falcons all lost. Rams beat Bucs, Cowboys won a game (and no Romos), Redskins lost RGIII and still blew-out opponent, etc. It even looked like Jets would beat Packers. Bills lead the AFC East...

You forgot the Texans are 2-0
JJ lined up as tightend and caught a TD.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Cards at 2-0 is laughable. That is about the weakest 2-0 of all time. But, it is what it is. By the end of the year, they'll be watching the Hawks on TV.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
The Cardinals won 10 games last year, beat us at home, and beat the team we just lost to. They might not be terrible.