Who were the Imposters?

Hawkboi

Reaction score
I watched every minute of the game and thought "who are these guys" they didn't represent the team we know at all... Offense and Defense didn't come through... We were made to look bad by a team that is or won't be that good... It could have been worse if the Ref's would have caught Percy stepping out on the TD run... We even had help and couldn't put it together... There go's the undefeated season, and maybe more if we don't get it together... Might be a blessing because maybe the team will realize they're not invincible... Now on to next week and hopefully the real Seahawks will show up!!!

Canhawks

Reaction score
There goes an undefeated season?This is game #2,let's slow down a bit,we lost to a team that played there hearts out.This will be one of maybe four loses we have this year.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
We were never going 16-0 .. That was laughable to think.

Largent80

Reaction score
C'Mon man, give the Chargers and especially Rivers credit, he was very accurate yesterday. He stepped up to the challenge.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
I'm giving all the credit to Rivers, Gates and their OC who played keep away from out LBs and DBs all game long.

Their achieving a 10-17 3rd down efficiency was the difference in the game.

I felt that our DBs and LBs were a step slower than their WRs and RBs in the short passing game.

Have to fix that this week in practice cuz Denver is going to try the exact same game plan (which didn't work in SB 48) but just worked for the Chargers.

hawker84

Reaction score
how exactly did our offense not come through? I thought they played just fine with the limited amount of time they had out there. Yes they had a chance to win it at the end, but stuff happens, you win some you lose some.

this loss goes soley on the defense and mistakes on both sides of the bal, but mostly on defense.

But i credit the Chargers more than anything. They came out and won that game, beat us on all phases and looked more hungry. Yes we played like complete and utter crap, but the chargers were lights out and earned that victory.

Side note: Can someone please explain to me why we can shut down Davis and Graham, but we are helpless against Gates? Granted he's was a monster in the day, but that was a few years back.

Largent80

Reaction score
hawker84":3gkmcxu8 said:
Side note: Can someone please explain to me why we can shut down Davis and Graham, but we are helpless against Gates? Granted he's was a monster in the day, but that was a few years back.

Yes...KJ Wright.

chris98251

Reaction score
Graham is a WR and avoids contact, Gates will engage and still run his routes.

Latest posts