Votes: 21 33.3%
  • Less

Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 23 36.5%

• Total voters

tom sawyer

Reaction score
More or less confident about the Broncos game?

I'm really about the same, maybe a little more "redemption" value now after a bitter pill in SD.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Less........after watching what the older version of Julius Thomas just did to our D.

marko358

Reaction score
gowazzu02":1xicx41p said:
Less........after watching what the older version of Julius Thomas just did to our D.

But Denver barely won at home against a KC team that has a massive amount of injuries.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
marko358":1risoelo said:
gowazzu02":1risoelo said:

But Denver barely won at home against a KC team that has a massive amount of injuries.

I dont like to play the compare what we did vs a third party team.

Denver is coming into Seattle which helps a ton.

But they have 5x as many weapons as a SD team that just took us behind the wood shed.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
If it was in Denver, way less. It's at home, Angry group of Hawks are gonna' be ready to tear Manning and company a new one. Plus, some Denver players are starting the smack talk, hoping for a LOT of it from them this week. Losing yesterday is worse for the Bronco's. No overconfidence etc.

cesame

Reaction score
Less because a big key in the SuperBowl win was the 4 man pass rush. Right now the 4 man pass rush hasn't been getting home. If it's not getting home against the Broncos then well........

kidhawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3412088b said:
Just fine nothing has changed in my opinion. We still beat them by around 10 points.

Agreed

I thought before we played the Chargers that we'd beat the Broncos, just not as badly as we did during the Superbowl, and this last game hasn't changed that one bit.

Hawks46

Reaction score
marko358":21zdzwpt said:
gowazzu02":21zdzwpt said:

Based on this reasoning, Arizona is going to sweep us this year. Denver vs. KC has no bearing on our game...both teams are more familiar, and you get up more to play a divisional rival.

I'm more confident. Something was exposed vs. our pass defense, and I'm confident that Pete will get it fixed.

I also believe that we underestimated SD, the weather was hot, and we went in there less motivated and overlooked the game. I think we're going to be at home, and COMPLETELY pissed off.

I think we beat the Donks by 17 or more. Before I was guessing maybe 10 points.

kf3339

Reaction score
Hawks46":15rjiyb6 said:
marko358":15rjiyb6 said:
gowazzu02":15rjiyb6 said:

Based on this reasoning, Arizona is going to sweep us this year. Denver vs. KC has no bearing on our game...both teams are more familiar, and you get up more to play a divisional rival.

I'm more confident. Something was exposed vs. our pass defense, and I'm confident that Pete will get it fixed.

I also believe that we underestimated SD, the weather was hot, and we went in there less motivated and overlooked the game. I think we're going to be at home, and COMPLETELY pissed off.

I think we beat the Donks by 17 or more. Before I was guessing maybe 10 points.

This. We definitely underestimated them and the heat was suffocating. Not a good combination. We will be fine against Denver and can use this loss as a major lesson about how not to prepare for any opponent.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Not really worried every factor went in San Diego's favor.

I expect to beat the Broncos at home.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Blitzer88":lc5ttj4i said:
A lot less, not feeling good about this game.

I don't think you even needed to respond. Everyone knows your answer.

MeanBlueGreen

Reaction score
cesame":2az19aji said:
Less because a big key in the SuperBowl win was the 4 man pass rush. Right now the 4 man pass rush hasn't been getting home. If it's not getting home against the Broncos then well........

+1 and add to that the fact that LOB is playing a lot less man coverage + TE is a significant upgrade over Gates who just torched us

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
gowazzu02":6obp4s5t said:
marko358":6obp4s5t said:
gowazzu02":6obp4s5t said:

I dont like to play the compare what we did vs a third party team.

Denver is coming into Seattle which helps a ton.

But they have 5x as many weapons as a SD team that just took us behind the wood shed.
The last time these 2 teams played Seattle won 43-8 in a neutral stadium! I'm not worried, we are a match up nightmare for the Donks!

Largent80

Reaction score
More confident. We held the ball for 17 minutes and scored 21. At home I fully expect us to hold the ball for at least 30 minutes.

I would expect a hard week of practice and pride from that lesson on Sunday and we take it out on Denver.