Friends of Les "Radish" Norton

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
I sent the Seahawks an email inquiring about a "in memory of" for Les on the big screen during the game and I received this reply. If anyone who is closer to Les then me would like to follow up on this then feel free. Matt.

"Comments: I don't know how you go about getting a "in memory of" on the big screen during a game when you are showing the "welcome guests" but if this does not warrant being up there, then I don't know what does. Please look into this, Les was as big a Seahawk fan as they come and was for a long, long, time. I know that people would even be willing to put up money if needed be. But please, read this link and let me know. If nothing else but just a flash of his name, would mean a lot to him, his friends and family.(please pass along to whoever this needs to go too) Matt"

My reply from the Seahawks:
"Hi Matt,

Thank you for reaching out to Seahawks Customer Service on behalf of your friend Les. We are truly sorry to hear of your loss and our thoughts are with you and his family. We would love the opportunity to include Les on our In Memory page of the December 28th game day program. Could you please provide the full name and the best mailing address to send you a copy of the program after the game in December?

Sincerely,

Karen Kelly
Seattle Seahawks/CenturyLink Field Customer Service
(888) NFL-HAWK
12 Seahawks Way
Renton, WA 98056
Passion | Character | 12th Man | Excellence"

kidhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":14t7as26 said:
Way cool.
May I suggest that if only one copy is sent to you, that it be forwarded Mrs.Radish.

I definitely second that notion, but I also would suggest that perhaps there be a way we could possibly collect as many extra of these as we can for forum members who may want a copy?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome! I'll be sure to pick up as many as I can afford for Darlene and others at the game. Nice job!

Largent80

Reaction score
AWESOME Roadrunner.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pmedic920

Reaction score
kidhawk":3ox8e2a9 said:
pmedic920":3ox8e2a9 said:
Way cool.
May I suggest that if only one copy is sent to you, that it be forwarded Mrs.Radish.

I definitely second that notion, but I also would suggest that perhaps there be a way we could possibly collect as many extra of these as we can for forum members who may want a copy?

I agreed, I'd love one myself but feel there are many more that deserve a shot before me.

I'd be happy to pay for a couple. One for myself and one to be given to somebody less fortunate.
This is if somebody will snag them.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Take the program and scan it. Post it somewhere that someone could download it from. I know it is a lot...but if they want it, maybe email it to them. I know the pain of scanning stuff like that. I did it for all my 5 yearbooks in high school and jr high school. I could set up a gmail account for it if you want me to. Easy. Well done Roadrunner. :)

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
i5roadrunner":3vtx7dnx said:
I sent the Seahawks an email inquiring about a "in memory of" for Les on the big screen during the game and I received this reply. If anyone who is closer to Les then me would like to follow up on this then feel free. Matt.

"Comments: I don't know how you go about getting a "in memory of" on the big screen during a game when you are showing the "welcome guests" but if this does not warrant being up there, then I don't know what does. Please look into this, Les was as big a Seahawk fan as they come and was for a long, long, time. I know that people would even be willing to put up money if needed be. But please, read this link and let me know. If nothing else but just a flash of his name, would mean a lot to him, his friends and family.(please pass along to whoever this needs to go too) Matt"

My reply from the Seahawks:
"Hi Matt,

Thank you for reaching out to Seahawks Customer Service on behalf of your friend Les. We are truly sorry to hear of your loss and our thoughts are with you and his family. We would love the opportunity to include Les on our In Memory page of the December 28th game day program. Could you please provide the full name and the best mailing address to send you a copy of the program after the game in December?

Sincerely,

Karen Kelly
Seattle Seahawks/CenturyLink Field Customer Service
(888) NFL-HAWK
12 Seahawks Way
Renton, WA 98056
Passion | Character | 12th Man | Excellence"

Well done Matt!!!

and a thank you to Karen for getting the ball rolling!

Rob12

Reaction score
This is just awesome and illustrates perfectly what being a 12 is all about. I'm so proud to be a small part of the best fan base in the world. Seriously humbled right now.