• heat/weather

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • nothing

Votes: 23 37.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I just read through the threads about Broncos bluster, Bevell's/Seahawks bad game, and the weather forecast, so I thought I'd start a poll.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
If the hawks play well, I don't care how Denver fares.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Is that big nose guard playing that kicked Ungers ass on the Superb Owl?

We didn't run the ball too well with that fella clogging things up.

Mckinja

Reaction score
Heading into the game, I'm not concerned about anything. We know them, they know us. Both teams know what the other likes to do for the most part. It will be closer than the Super Bowl, but I expect us to win as we are the better team.

Largent80

Reaction score
Their defense is different, better?...who knows. All I know is our offense is way better, and we ran into a QB that was lights out. a 138 QB rating, and 10/17 on 3rd down. That is what did us in in that heat.

The temp. will be at least 30 degrees cooler in the direct sun than that game, plus, I see some embarrassed Seahawk line backers working a lot harder this week in practice and in this game.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I expect a good Bronco's performance, so easy choice for me............bad Hawks performance.

If we see another game of poor assignment control, bad tackling and stupid mistakes and penalties, then it's time to worry.

I also expect to see a much better game than the SB, the Broncos are much healthier and talented on defense. Still think we'll win by 10-14, but certainly no blowout.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I am not concerned about anything. Their defense might be better (really haven't seen any evidence of that) but their offense will be the same because Peyton can't throw deep. Our offense is much better and I don't see a set of circumstances similar to San Diego happening anytime in the foreseeable future.

We will be pretty pissed off would be my bet and will want to come out and show last week was just one of those things that happen from time to time. So I wouldn't be surprised if we try to set a tone from the get go. I'm looking for a 7 to 10 point Seahawk victory.

Largent80

Reaction score
I have to say that after watching their 2 games on rewind....Meh, they don't look better to me, and had a hard time with K.C. which is not as good as SD in my opinion.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Largent80":hskscctq said:
I have to say that after watching their 2 games on rewind....Meh, they don't look better to me, and had a hard time with K.C. which is not as good as SD in my opinion.
Correct. Kansas City is down 7-8 starters or more. Even healthy and no suspension of their LT I rated them around 7-9. As things currently stand for them their season is one the brink of being flushed. They could be as bad as 2-14 but I would say more like 5-11 is likely. San Diego I expected between 9-7 or 10-6 and see no reason not to stick with that currently.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Largent80":3pnw8ch8 said:

As with most veteran defensive teams, it looks like the Broncos are easy to wear down......which probably explains their defense looking very average in the 2nd halves of their first two games.

So I expect copious amounts of Beast Mode Sunday in order to wear their D out. So maybe they'll stay close for the first half, but I think we'll win going away, something like 27-17.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":1aw8ubhf said:
Largent80":1aw8ubhf said:

As with most veteran defensive teams, it looks like the Broncos are easy to wear down......which probably explains their defense looking very average in the 2nd halves of their first two games.

So I expect copious amounts of Beast Mode Sunday in order to wear their D out. So maybe they'll stay close for the first half, but I think we'll win going away, something like 27-17.
It should work well given it looks like they can be run on pretty well. Kansas City was using their backup RB the vast majority of the game and he did just fine. Given Jamaal Charles is still a DNP as of yesterday.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":37z4mqwj said:

He'll be playing, but I see us working Harvin side to side and making PotRoast move sideline to sideline. Also, with guys like Von Miller on the line, we should run right at those undersized DE's instead of letting them tee off on guys like Britton with their speed.

Also agree with Sgt. Largent's post completely. I expect Denver to give 100%. I expect the Seahawks to be pissed, but you can play physical and pissed and still make stupid mistakes and assignment errors.

If we clean up the D on Sunday, I'm fine.

I think our offense at home is much better than their defense is. I'd like to see Bevell just wear them out with fake sweeps, then throws to Harvin, fake sweeps and inside read with Lynch, real sweeps with Harvin, then rinse and repeat with Richardson. I want that Broncos DL DONE by halftime.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":154b0cfs said:

What, KnightonGALE?! We got his candy ass covered. We gonna Potroast his azz!

chris98251

Reaction score
I expect Denver's Defense to be overly aggressive to try to prove their new Toughman image against us, that can be exploited.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
The defense playing like poo again and really.........I think they may. I mean the Chargers killed us and now we face a stronger offense..............