Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Broncos @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
It's been 3 days since I've been back from San Diego and I think I'm still sweating. Unless you were there, you simply cannot appreciate how incredibly HOT it really was. While yes, the Chargers deserve the win due to the fantastic play of Rivers and Gates, I am confident our team was not prepared for the heat like the Chargers were. I had a bad feeling about the game and even in last week's fearless prediction, I said as much. Still, I too underestimated the heat factor.

Okay enough looking in the past.

The Broncos come to town but I for one refuse to call it or consider it a rematch of SBXLVIII. There could only be one, and we routed them in that game in historic fashion to grab our first ring with an exclamation mark. This game merely marks a week 3 match up with that same team in our house this time. Sorry to spoil it for you Broncos fans but win or lose, nothing will change the beat down, outcome and ring ceremony that stemmed from Sunday, February 2nd, 2014.

The Broncos have added some players to beef up their defense. We have lost some depth but retained a surprising amount of players coming off a Super Bowl championship season. Some want to plant the seeds of doubt in 12's due to a surprising loss to the Chargers where the defense couldn't get off the field. Don't buy it. This Sunday, the Seattle Seahawks will look a lot more like the team that beat the Packers convincingly then they looked hot and bothered against the Chargers last Sunday.

We will be focused, pissed off and anxious to get back on track for what should be another championship season in front of their beloved 12's.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 34 - Broncos 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 1-1

2_0_6

Reaction score
At the beginning of the season, I had a gut feeling we would drop this game with a FG or TD late. I REALLY hope Im wrong, and the team comes out blazing but I got to stick to my original pick.

:34853_doh: :pukeface:

31-28 Donks

Record to Date: 0-1 so atleast that's a plus!

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Broncos 21
Seahawks 34

Seattle and Denver battle back and forth until the Seahawks finally break the game open with a late 4th-quarter touchdown

2014 record to date: 1-1

Largent80

Reaction score
Hawks are going to show that last week was exactly that.

Seahawks.....35

Donkeys........9

ringless

Reaction score
I of course will be rooting for the Broncos this week, and I think they are one of the teams of course that actually have a good shot at winning... Sure you guys beat them least season, but as stated that was last season... You can never, ever, ever count Peyton Manning out of any game, and you can bet he studied relentlessly on that Chargers game film on tendencies. I think, and I hope the Broncos win by 3!

Any given Sunday!

Go Cards!

sutz

Reaction score
I think we got cute last week, and it cost us. This week, bring on Beast Mode! I think it's gonna be TDs vs FGs.

Seahawks..35
Broncos.....16

Season Record: 1-1

Largent80

Reaction score
ringless":28dpeg9t said:
I of course will be rooting for the Broncos this week, and I think they are one of the teams of course that actually have a good shot at winning... Sure you guys beat them least season, but as stated that was last season... You can never, ever, ever count Peyton Manning out of any game, and you can bet he studied relentlessly on that Chargers game film on tendencies. I think, and I hope the Broncos win by 3!

Any given Sunday!

Go Tards!

Gawd....If I didn't hate the 9ers and simply just pity your team like I do......I would say I hope both of you beat the crap out of each other and nobody wins.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Donkies 14
Seachickens 35

Season to date.....1-1.

(The term seachickens is spoken with the utmost respect.) 8)

renofox

Reaction score
Seahawks 34
Broncos 31

Like many games last year, another stressful win. Seahawks defense has too many breakdowns and Bronicos have the lead late in the 4th quarter. After missing out on the opportunity against the Chargers, RW leads a clutch comeback drive for a TD to take the lead for good.

1-1