26 0f 28 picking Seahawks over Broncos

kidhawk

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000396582/article/around-the-nfls-power-picks-week-3[/urltargetblank]
[urltargetblank]http://espn.go.com/nfl/picks[/urltargetblank]
[urltargetblank]http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/features/writers/expert/picks/straight-up/3[/urltargetblank]

I think I liked it better when we were underdogs

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I guess we can't complain about the Seahawks being disrespected on this one. Ya it's much more fun when the Seahawks are underdogs for sure.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
To hell with enjoying being underdogs. I'm angry that two didn't pick us.

(Not actually angry at all, but that's how I look at it; screw this mental midget underdog crap.)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3sudfj3x said:
To hell with enjoying being underdogs. I'm angry that two didn't pick us.

(Not actually angry at all, but that's how I look at it; screw this mental midget underdog crap.)
Pretty much agree because we are the Superbowl Champions really haven't lost anybody critical and are healthy with no off field drama.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
hawkfan68":wflx0ql7 said:
I guess we can't complain about the Seahawks being disrespected on this one. Ya it's much more fun when the Seahawks are underdogs for sure.

Ya it's much more fun when the Seahawks are underdogs for sure.

Still waiting for THAT to happen

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I am uncomfortable with this.

It isn't that there is anything wrong with being a team most respect. It isn't that I don't enjoy knowing most fans have chalked up a loss when their team is playing Seattle.

I'm just not used to it.

suppaball

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1227qzv1 said:

It isn't that there is anything wrong with being a team most respect. It isn't that I don't enjoy knowing most fans have chalked up a loss when their team is playing Seattle.

I'm just not used to it.
This right here.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1ley1unt said:

I'm just not used to it.
That's fine how about you just let us new schoolers take the brunt if it goes off the rails? You 38ers have taken more then enough disappointment and punishment in my opinion. I really only started being a Seahawk fan in the early 1990's so I really don't know that much disappointment.

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
I like the team being bad asses.. Just need to win and shut this damn "Chargers showed everyone the blueprint " crap up. It's so stupid.

EDIT: grammar & spelling .... Somewhat

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":e73cy561 said:
That's fine how about you just let us new schoolers take the brunt if it goes off the rails? You 38ers have taken more then enough disappointment and punishment in my opinion.

Bless you. It's still hard not to let old tendencies creep in, even after this dominating team and SBXLVIII performance. It's ingrained in our blood. We're not weak, we're just conditioned to too much misery over the decades.

Having said that, I think we punch the Broncos in the mouth for 3 hours on Sunday. :vodka: