12th Man Fan Bronco Busting Edition

MOSES

Reaction score
Seahawk fans, are you ready to bust some Broncos this week?

So are we here at the 12th Man Fan Jam. Why not join us for a Seahawk show made by Seahawks fans around the world for Seahawk fans around the world?

In this edition of the Bronco Busting 12th Man Fan Jam, we talk about the upcoming game between the Seahawks and the Broncos. Will tells us why the Bronco fans love Phil Simms, the posse tells us how hot it was in San Diego as well as offer up some Nationwide song lyrics for Peyton Manning, and Dustin challenges Will in a special halftime version of “Halftime Trivia”, a game where YOU the listener and viewer can play along.

All of this plus predictions that have a bit of an English accent and Dustin playing around with his Xbox One.

Join us, won't you?

(With a special dedication to Les “The Radish” Norton…)

[youtube]z7loJ5iI65Q[/youtube]

OP
OP
M

MOSES

Reaction score
Post note: After we recorded the show Will, Dustin, and I sat around and kind of just talked about what a great man Radish was for a few minutes. We all had some Radish experiences, and it was fun sitting around saluting such a great man. I was looking over the past messages he sent me here on this site yesterday before the show, and I smiled when I reread every single one.

That man was what being a 12 is all about.