Any Seahawks fans in....

Brett

Reaction score
I am trying to find out for a family member who has recently moved to Easily South Carolina if there are any fans near by.
He was not able to watch the game last week because it was not aired locally. We were hoping that someone on here would be able to lets us know of a local bar or group of 12's Thanks !!

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
If he just needs a way to watch the game and he has internet + a computer, I might know a way... PM me.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Seahawks fans in South Carolina...

I mean Wilmington, NC has their own Seahawks team, but I think this is a tough challenge.

OP
OP
B

Brett

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses everyone. I kinda knew this was a long shot, I think he was hoping for a seahawks bar lol i will pass along the news. on a side note anyone know why my avatar was changed and nobody bothered to say anything to me about it i have had the same one for over a year now.

A

Anonymous

Brett":1mgiibn3 said:
Thanks for the responses everyone. I kinda knew this was a long shot, I think he was hoping for a seahawks bar lol i will pass along the news. on a side note anyone know why my avatar was changed and nobody bothered to say anything to me about it i have had the same one for over a year now.

Brett, please visit you private messages for more information regarding the question you pose.

Thanks,
HH