Hawks jersey for an interview?

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Yep totally off the wall, I know... But I have an interview for Comcast Redmond on Wednesday. So with a 7 hour drive ahead of me I wonder if I gain any brownie points for wearing my Wilson or Lynch jersey? Slacks, dress shoes, and a Wilson jersey!!! The email said to dress to impress. Well it could either go 100% good or 100% bad haha my luck the supervisor would be from SF. I belong with my 12's in Washington! Go HAWKS! Haha thoughts? :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Be prepared to do both.

Gauge the room and your opportunity when you get there.

Cool idea!

HansGruber

Reaction score
Just be sure to wear a dress shirt and tie under the jersey if you do.

nategreat

Reaction score
I wouldn't...... if it's the Seahawks that are going to sway the supervisor's mind one way or the other, it'd probably be better to just talk about them. You can't go wrong with that. Professional, yet charismatic and interested.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
If you want the job you shouldn't do anything that could straight up disqualify you. If the person interviewing does not like football then you are screwing yourself. If they do, it still gives them something to interpret; one angle might be this person takes football more seriously than their work. You're probably looking at a low probability of it not hurting you greatly.

RobBaker7714409

Reaction score
I hope this is a joke. This is your job and potentially your livelihood. I wouldn't mess around at all in an interview.

That being said, if you already have an offer from another company, sure, go for it.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Make sure to answer every question with "I think my resume speaks for itself."

A

Anonymous

fenderbender123":25gi4rk3 said:

LOL, that's funny stuff right there.

Hey Fender, have you begun to turn into the creature "Fender-flip-flops-white tank top-cargo shorts-Ninja Turtles underpants-Hawks ball cap-Bender123" yet?

I'm worried about you after that teleporting experience the other day.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":20g1euim said:
fenderbender123":20g1euim said:

LOL, that's funny stuff right there.

Hey Fender, have you begun to turn into the creature "Fender-flip-flops-white tank top-cargo shorts-Ninja Turtles underpants-Hawks ball cap-Bender123" yet?

I'm worried about you after that teleporting experience the other day.

The worst part is that I shit my pants right before teleporting.

drrew

Reaction score
I end up hiring directly or sitting in on interviews for about 10 positions a year, this would be a huge red flag for me. The idea of the Seahawks tie is much more reasonable.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
As far as I'm concerned, if somebody won't hire you because you're wearing a Seahawks jersey then they don't deserve to have you working for them in the first place.