Turbin a wash?

xCalibur

Reaction score
Is it me or does the offense seem to completely slow down with Turbin on the field. He gave up a sack on his first snap of the game. He doesn't run hard and goes down way to easily. I do not see a future for him in the NFL, and for the life of me, i do not know why he is still on this team. I think we really need to see what Micheal has to offer as soon as he is 100% and try to trade Turbin for a draft choice.

Basis4day

Reaction score
If Turbin is a wash, how do you expect to trade him?

Hawks46

Reaction score
So, what has Christine Michael done so far in his career ? Do you really wnat to get rid of Turbin, who is solid, if unspectacular....for CMike ? We're not even sure if he can stay on the field. It's not like Lynch had great blocking today.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Hawks46":14w55ond said:
So, what has Christine Michael done so far in his career ? Do you really wnat to get rid of Turbin, who is solid, if unspectacular....for CMike ? We're not even sure if he can stay on the field. It's not like Lynch had great blocking today.

Kind of pointless to complain about Lynch's blocking when he had 88 yards rushing, 40 yards receiving and a TD. I realize you were comparing his blocking to Turbo but Turbo had 1 yard rushing and 4 yards receiving and no TD's. If you're not going to produce offensively you need to hit your blocks. He hasn't shown much in the last couple of years. It's time to see what Michael can do so we know where we need to go at the RB position before Marshawn is done.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Turbin is no Lynch.

And neither is anyone else.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
Christine Michael has a way higher upside and could probably turn into a serviceable back compared to Turbin.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Other than his speed when he get a big hole, Turbin's one saving grace was supposed to be his blocking.

strohmin

Reaction score
I seriously think Lynch makes this O-line look better than it is on most plays. There aren't many, if any, backs in the league that can run like Lynch. I bet more than half of the backs in the NFL would look like Turbin.

mikeak

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1sllirf6 said:
Christine Michael has a way higher upside and could probably turn into a serviceable back compared to Turbin.

Because he looks all muscle unlike Turbin

Oh wait

jlwaters1

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":881bm9ob said:
Turbin is a serviceable backup already. He barely played today, you can hardly blame him for his "lack of production. " Russell Wilson biggest flaw has been taking huge sacks oftentimes in enemy territory taking us out of fg range.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I don't know if Michael is or will be any better and neither does anyone else because we have hardly seen anything of him in game situations. Sure would be nice to see that.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Here we go crucifying a player for one play again. Nobody was complaining last week on that pre-halftime TD drive that was all Turbin.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Largent80":3h84a1g9 said:
He almost got Russell killed with that pussified shove of a blitzing DB. Terrible.

That was singularly one of the worst blocks I've ever seen. The hard part of that block is getting into decent position to make contact. Turbin had great position and threw a weak block that the DB (?) bounced off of and recovered from in stride. He should have stopped him cold and pancaked him.