Give it up for Lockette

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
I have to admit, I've always looked at Lockette as Freddie Mitchell v2.0--talk the talk, and then not run the route. But those thoughts are behind me.

The kid has some pretty good hands to go with that speed. And he is a plutonium tipped laser guided round as a Gunner.

Give it up for this kid, huh?

:retard_clap: :retard_clap: :retard_clap: :retard_clap: :retard_clap: :retard_clap: :retard_clap: :retard_clap:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":c5fjjt4t said:
I have to admit, I've always looked at Lockette as Freddie Mitchell v2.0--talk the talk, and then not run the route. But those thoughts are behind me.

The kid has some pretty good hands to go with that speed. And he is a plutonium tipped laser guided round as a Gunner.

:retard_clap: :retard_clap: :retard_clap: :retard_clap: :retard_clap: :retard_clap: :retard_clap: :retard_clap:
He has matured bigtime over the past year or so. Listen to any of his interviews of late, it's less he and more about the team now.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
So glad they kept him...As for all who thought he should have been cut..You was wrong...

sc85sis

Reaction score
He made an interesting comment after that game, stating that he knows where the punt will be when Jon kicks it. That tells me that, a) the ST unit are communicating really effectively and b) Jon Ryan is amazingly accurate at directional punting.

dusktreader

Reaction score
I loved that TD pass, but the way this guy plays gunner is just stunning. I've never seen anything like it before. I hate to see a punt, but I'm on the edge of my seat to see the Ryan/Lockette assassin squad take the field.

OP
OP
Trenchbroom

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
dusktreader":2c4qdin2 said:
I loved that TD pass, but the way this guy plays gunner is just stunning. I've never seen anything like it before. I hate to see a punt, but I'm on the edge of my seat to see the Ryan/Lockette assassin squad take the field.

I don't stress about our ST anymore. I hardly give them a thought, which is a HUGE compliment to them. They are that good.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
He has matured. He also now runs better routes and has the hands.
NOW, just stop hanging out with that QB from Santa Clara.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
That catch was phenomenal. Great body control and hands. I'm surprised they went with Walters instead of Lockette at the end of the game.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2l5h4tr9 said:

I'm really impressed with his improvement. What surprizes me most is the type of improvement. He's showing physicality and technical correctness. I always figured his contribution would be as a one trick pony on go routes.

getnasty

Reaction score
Channel 83 is in high definition right now, I never would have thought he would have grown up the way he has.

Exittium

Reaction score
I was actually happy with his penalty he had because without it.. it would have been a pick

The Battle #83

Reaction score
"If the defender is in position to catch the ball we turn into DB’s... I felt like I did a good job as a DB. L.O.B.”-lockette. Who needs Sherman when u have Lockdown Lockette :p

Ryan and him make a deadly duo

JSeahawks

Reaction score
All those late night study sessions with karpernick are clearly paying off. I'm just glad he had a good role model in his time away from Seattle.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2hhd3otr said:
All those late night study sessions with karpernick are clearly paying off. I'm just glad he had a good role model in his time away from Seattle.
:0190l: :17:

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
The Battle #83":2ovv5hyl said:
"If the defender is in position to catch the ball we turn into DB’s... I felt like I did a good job as a DB. L.O.B.”-lockette. Who needs Sherman when u have Lockdown Lockette :p

Ryan and him make a deadly duo
That was awesome watching him man handle Talib.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
JSeahawks":u4pqi8s0 said:
Which makes me that much more thankful that ADB exorcized all that Kraeperstink out of him. His game is starting to resemble what Kearse does. Pretty cool to see him progress this far and to know he still has a huge upside.

James in PA

Reaction score
Lockette had an outstanding game. From his TD catch to his preventing a pick 6 to his special teams play. I love that he is taking that next step. He and Ryan were co-mvp's yesterday.