maxwell looked like kelly jennings today

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
Almost always in the right position but always never in the position to knock the ball down or keep the receiver from catching the ball. I don't know how many yards he gave up but I know it was a lot. He looked really good last year but every game this year he looks lost.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Meh, I thought he played a good game. Peyton is if nothing a very accurate QB and puts every CB in a tough position. Besides Maxie tackles way better than Jennings ever did and plays closer to the guy he covers than Jennings ever did .

Sometimes the timing of those throws was hard to watch but Maxie made some very good plays and several times he missed by a minute distance from breaking up the timing plays. The team the Hawks beat today is w/o a doubt the best team in the AFC. The Denver passing game is better than anything we've seen all year including the team from SD.

kearly

Reaction score
I thought Maxwell got away with a few iffy non-call PDs, but otherwise had a pretty good game. Manning was kept in check until that final, fluky drive where Denver surprised Seattle with a route running bag of tricks. Prior to that, Denver had scored just 10 points in 59 minutes, and 7 of them came on a short field after a turnover.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Maxwell had the worst game of his career today and it still looked nothing like even Kelly Jennings' best day.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
The disrespect towards Kelly Jennings on this forum is despicable. That being said, I'll allow it.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1bb59zvy said:
The disrespect towards Kelly Jennings on this forum is despicable. That being said, I'll allow it.

:lol:

dopeboy206

Reaction score
Kelly Jennings sucks. Maxwell's worse game is better than Jennings best game. Sad but true.

Seafan

Reaction score
Max played an ok game. If it weren't for Bevell's poor game management the defense could have pitched a zero TD for Peyton game. Who throws the ball on their own 1 yard line? STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

getnasty

Reaction score
Maxwell will continue to get tested and he'll continue to beat, the thing I love about Maxwell is he'll always comes up with a big game changing play.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Seafan":90ycwuiu said:
Max played an ok game. If it weren't for Bevell's poor game management the defense could have pitched a zero TD for Peyton game. Who throws the ball on their own 1 yard line? STUPID!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer running it for a safety!

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
getnasty":3mb8g71h said:
Maxwell will continue to get tested and he'll continue to beat, the thing I love about Maxwell is he'll always comes up with a big game changing play.

The thing we should all step back and realize is this.

He has faced Rodgers, Rivers and Manning and they all went after him over and over. I suspect if Kaep or a lesser QB tries that shit he will make them pay

Evil Dead

Reaction score
He didn't even look close to Kelly Jennings. What an insult. You realize Peyton Manning is one of the best QBs of all time right? Maxwell is going to give up some stuff here and there just based on the volume of throws that will continue to go his way. Even Deion gave up lots of stuff from time to time.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Definitely unfair to compare Maxwell to Jennings but he is struggling, I think if Simon ever gets healthy he might take the position. Kelly Jennings.......really?

Mick063

Reaction score
Manning and Sanders are chopped liver I suppose.

Teams are avoiding Richard, so Maxwell gets worked.....and so would any imaginary cb that might replace him.

Anyone watch Joe Haden lately?

You would appreciate Maxwell very much if you did.

On this board, there are very few things that truly piss me off. The Maxwell bashing is one of them. He is holding up well considering all the work to his side.

He has knocked down as many passes in the end zone as he has allowed and that is if you consider the pass to Jacob Tamme as one he allowed (which I don't....scheme problem more than Maxwell getting beat).

If there is anyone that needs to be picked on, it is Avril, Bennett, Hill, and Schofield.