Wilson in overtime

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Since entering the league in 2012 Wilson is 4-0 in overtime games. 2012 is the same year Manning joined Denver. He's 0-3 in overtime games as a Bronco.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'd like to see his career stat-line vs Manning, Rodgers, Brees and Brady. Lots of Ws, lots of TDs and I can't recall a single INT aside from today. I'm sure Manning is in awe and that in itself is quite awesome.

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
"He's too short, he's too short, he's too damn short." - John Gruden, QB Camp 2012

Hawks46

Reaction score
HawkWow":2w81rt67 said:
I'd like to see his career stat-line vs Manning, Rodgers, Brees and Brady. Lots of Ws, lots of TDs and I can't recall a single INT aside from today. I'm sure Manning is in awe and that in itself is quite awesome.

They had the graphic on the game. He's 7-0 against them with 11 TD's and no INT's in those games.

Kid is beyond clutch. Lol I wonder if it's even possible for a game manager to be 4-0 in OT's.

HawkWow

Reaction score
So 13 Tds and just 1 Int? Yep...he's clutch alright. Tough as nails, too.

Rivers must have felt like a giant killer all week. Last year he dethroned Manning, this year Wilson. He can retire now.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
hgwellz12":ddja9kcf said:
I believe I was laughed at when I said "1st Ballot HOFer" after his Chicago OT comeback...
I said the same thing after that game, at least to my best bud (and maybe here) and was met with laughter as well, at least by my best bud. Told my cousin (Raiders fan since 1964) yesterday that he was a legend in the making and he said "Whoa, he's only in his third season. You're getting ahead of yourself". Told a friend at work 3 weeks ago that he will be a first ballot HOFer and was met with skepticism. I always finish those conversations with "remember/I'll remind you of this conversation 15 years from now".
Just sit back, watch it happen and enjoy the ride man. It's been a very long time in coming.

RiverDog

Reaction score
hgwellz12":2jb53q0g said:
I believe I was laughed at when I said "1st Ballot HOFer" after his Chicago OT comeback...

LOL!

The Chicago game is when I jumped foursquare onto the Russell Wilson bandwagon and haven't had the slightest regret since.

FYI that deflected interception was Russell's first of the season. I was beginning to wonder if he was ever going to throw one.

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Wow. What a game. Almost any other QB back there, with our pass protection, would have gotten slaughtered. RW just finds a way. If it ain't there he throws it away and keeps us in the game, down to the last drive. Just impressive.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
= money!

Daniel Jeremiah said earlier this week that RW couldn't carry the team on his back.

Danny boy needs to watch Wilson in overtime.

Russell's play yesterday was inspiring, he overcame adversity and weak play from both OTs to do exactly what Jeremiah said he couldn't do. Wilson is special and simply one of the best in the game. Jeremiah is wrong.

Highlordb

Reaction score
If you don't believe Wilson is more then a game manager, then just rewatch that final drive in OT...how he marched the team down the feild with poise and complete confidence for the winning touchdown, and never lets Denver O back onto the field....I love that he has proven so far to be the best QB out of his draft class.