My first NFL game

Jacklondon36

Reaction score
My first NFL game will be Seahawks at Washington for Monday night football!!!!!! Sitting second mezanine up on the 40 yard line on the Visitors side. Anyone else going to this game?

chrisjess

Reaction score
I'll be there with my wife, sister and brother in law. This will be our first Seahawks game and their (brother in law, sister) first NFL game as well. We will be sitting lower level, corner endzone.

Seattle_Stunna_MD

Reaction score
Wife and I will be there. Seen the hawks at FedEx a few times now. If u see anything about a tailgate meet up, post details.

CHawk

Reaction score
Going first time at Fed X 2nd level hawks side, :th2thumbs:

FreshlySnipes

Reaction score
Jacklondon36":1abmspx0 said:
My first NFL game will be Seahawks at Washington for Monday night football!!!!!! Sitting second mezanine up on the 40 yard line on the Visitors side. Anyone else going to this game?

That's dope!! Nothing like prime time games in person! You seriously need to try and see a game in Seattle tho, it's such an experience.

I wanna hear you yelling through the TV when the skins are on offense!!

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Jacklondon36":1rkykuz2 said:

Have a great time , you will love it

bmorepunk

Reaction score
I'm sitting in a 200-level section. Hopefully I'll be able to see the whole field from my seat.

This is an example of one of the bad "obstructed view" 200-level seats:

Originalstanding

OkieHawk

Reaction score
It's those two previous pics as yet another reason why Snyder fails at life. Why in the world would anyone pay for those kind of crappy seats!?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
That stadium opened in 1997. It is ridiculous that they had seats that suck in a field built in modern times.

They removed about 10,000 seats a few years ago because of lack of demand. That team is obviously run badly, and benefits greatly from being having a metro area population of about 6 million people. Snyder makes money even if he makes stupid decisions.

BleedGreenNblue

Reaction score
I'll be there! This will be me and my brothers 2nd road game. See you at the tailgate. I'll be in my KC #31 "BOOM" jersey