Help me, I'm in oklahoma.

BreHawk

Reaction score
I just moved down here from Seattle. I know, I know. But I was wondering if there were any other hawk fans down here?

OkieHawk

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":16v3b301 said:
Queue OkieHawk in 3, 2...

I don't know of any establishments that cater to Hawk fans in the city. I would generally hit up BWW's with some friends to catch the games, but I have the Sunday Ticket now so just watch from home. Until recently there wasn't much of a Hawk presence, even with the base here. To be fair though, I haven't ran into many from the PNW here as well, I can count on both hands how many since I transferred here in '96.

OP
OP
B

BreHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":14fi9fdc said:
Zebulon Dak":14fi9fdc said:
Peaches is down there. He can help you find drugs and whores.

QFT

I'm in the Tulsa area, where are you, Brehawk?

I'm in okc, damn!

OP
OP
B

BreHawk

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1hhw71w7 said:
SacHawk2.0":1hhw71w7 said:
Queue OkieHawk in 3, 2...

I don't know of any establishments that cater to Hawk fans in the city. I would generally hit up BWW's with some friends to catch the games, but I have the Sunday Ticket now so just watch from home. Until recently there wasn't much of a Hawk presence, even with the base here. To be fair though, I haven't ran into many from the PNW here as well, I can count on both hands how many since I transferred here in '96.

I got the Sunday ticket as well, it's just so great to be able to watch with other fans. I miss being around people who are, well, amazing! If I could go back to the pnw, I would! I will someday!

LoneHawkFan

Reaction score
I am in the Tulsa area. Lots of 'Boys and Broncos fans here...

Jay-Dog

Reaction score
It is a bit of a drive from Oklahoma or even Tulsa, but if you drove to Dallas there is a good crew of Hawks fans there now. They started at the bar through meetup with 10 people and it grew to over a 100 people by the time the Superbowl rolled around. It is a little oasis in Texas. I think Houston and Austin are building some chapters as well?

http://www.texasseahawkers.org/home-1.html

Mostly cowturds in Dallas, but check it out if you are passing through.

Jacknut16

Reaction score
BreHawk":18xcg4xg said:
I just moved down here from Seattle. I know, I know. But I was wondering if there were any other hawk fans down here?

The only reason to be in Oklahoma EVER, is for storm chasing.

Get out NOW!