I like this stat.

Maulbert

Reaction score
You know, as a long time Hawks fan, I always felt like if we went to OT, we were going to lose. I just couldn't shake that feeling, and for good reason. Before Russell Wilson got here, the Hawks were 8-18 in regular season OT, second worst win percentage in the league, and 0-3 in playoff OT. Since Russell got here, we're 4-0. Maybe this dread will finally start lifting.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":3rz2i2iu said:
You know, as a long time Hawks fan, I always felt like if we went to OT, we were going to lose. I just couldn't shake that feeling, and for good reason. Before Russell Wilson got here, the Hawks were 8-18 in regular season OT, second worst win percentage in the league, and 0-3 in playoff OT. Since Russell got here, we're 4-0. Maybe this dread will finally start lifting.

This represents well the change in emotions I have when we're behind in a game. I don't worry, mentally throw in the towel, or get discouraged. Even if we lose, it will be a close, hard-fought game, and we'll be in it until the end. And it will be FUN to watch. The wins only increase my enjoyment.

Go "OT" Hawks! (I just hope none of our games are that close again this season :th2thumbs: )

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Ad Hawk":1mr2kimp said:
Maulbert":1mr2kimp said:

This represents well the change in emotions I have when we're behind in a game. I don't worry, mentally throw in the towel, or get discouraged. Even if we lose, it will be a close, hard-fought game, and we'll be in it until the end. And it will be FUN to watch. The wins only increase my enjoyment.

Go "OT" Hawks! (I just hope none of our games are that close again this season :th2thumbs: )

Since RW, unless we're down 14 pts with only like 30 seconds to go and the other team has possession and a first down. I think we have a shot to come back and win every game.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
ZagHawk":3diqjsdc said:
Ad Hawk":3diqjsdc said:
Maulbert":3diqjsdc said:

Since RW, unless we're down 14 pts with only like 30 seconds to go and the other team has possession and a first down. I think we have a shot to come back and win every game.

Since RW, have we ever been in that position???