Denver @ Seattle Raible Highlights

Cartire

Reaction score
Yay, I love these. Nothing beats "TOUUUCHHHDOWWWWNNNN SEEEEAAAAAHAWWWWKKKSSSS"

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Dang that was fun to watch!!! Sure wish I could watch the TV broadcast and get the radio feed synced to it. I so much more enjoy hearing Raible on the call.

jawilljr

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1auf5ee1 said:
Dang that was fun to watch!!! Sure wish I could watch the TV broadcast and get the radio feed synced to it. I so much more enjoy hearing Raible on the call.

QFT

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
I just noticed that we scored with exactly 12 seconds left in the second half.

Seatownbully

Reaction score
To get the radio to synch up with the Tv you need to pause the game a few seconds on the DVR. To get the best sound use the internet app like tunein radio .com through the stereo. Seattle has had the best sports announcers ever. You can't beat Calabro, Niehaus, and Raible. We are spoiled.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
rewatched this whole game today. It was actually more one-sided for 3 quarters than it felt being at the game..this easily could have been a blow out. Too bad we let them back in the game. It was almost worth it to get the overtime drive but it should have been at least a two touchdown win.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
Hawknballs":2wpk4ns6 said:
rewatched this whole game today. It was actually more one-sided for 3 quarters than it felt being at the game..this easily could have been a blow out. Too bad we let them back in the game. It was almost worth it to get the overtime drive but it should have been at least a two touchdown win.

I would have liked to see the OT drive on one of our 4th quarter possessions in order to put the game out of reach.

OT gave me blood pressure problems.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I just love getting to watch more plays than I get from NFL.com. Thanks for these!

Happy

Reaction score
Great highlight video, just freakin' awesome.

Russell looks so smooth and effortless on a lot of those plays. Wow has he grown in the last two years.

HawkHack

Reaction score
Happy":2nqgntzh said:
Great highlight video, just freakin' awesome.

Russell looks so smooth and effortless on a lot of those plays. Wow has he grown in the last two years.
Yeah, our "option" offense (not just "read option") seems to work really well. Russell is just so great at selling the fake. I found myself following the fake many times, though the cameraman seemingly wasn't fooled.