Bye week blues

RobDaHawk

Reaction score
I know its not for everyone but general season for deer hunting opens in my unit on Oct. 11th. So I'll be getting my gear together for that.

irocdave

Reaction score
Mow the lawn for like the third time this year. Didn't water once so mowing wasn't needed.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Leaf raking season has begun!

I was hoping to be occupied with an exciting final week of Mariners baseball, but they managed to collapse already.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I like football in general so I'll still be glued to the TV Sunday. Plus the 9ers are playing the Eagles so I'll be an Eagles fan Sunday. That and cheering on my fantasy players.

OP
OP
Aristotle22

Aristotle22

Reaction score
minormillikin":2uqnslw2 said:
Leaf raking season has begun!

I was hoping to be occupied with an exciting final week of Mariners baseball, but they managed to collapse already.

Brewers did that to me too

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Watching football for 9+ hours like every Sunday.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
meh, get a lot of postponed things done that I put off due to the exceptional weather we have had all summer long.
Change to oil in my commuter car, play some madden 15, extra family time... it's all good

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
this isnt an off week. ill be watching the eagles-niners game very closely. if the niners win, they are 2-2 and it will help them regain their focus and self-belief. if the niners lose, they fall to 1-3, and the snowball effect will continue on its slide down the mountain 8)

lets see whos real and whos not.