Kam-Defensive player of the week

seanoob

Reaction score
I love seeing Kam get some recognition. He bounced back well from week 2.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I see he is getting credit for that forced fumble. I'd have to watch it again, but watching it live and during the replays, I thought it was a no brainer that Earl forced it. I was surprised to see afterwards that they were crediting Kam.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
He had a hell of a game while playing on bum ankles: an interception he returned 50 yards, a forced fumble, two passes defensed, and nine tackles.

This is the first time Chancellor has received player of the week honors. Earl Thomas has also never been a player of the week. Richard Sherman was named player of the week once during the 2012 season.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2hh1s2n2 said:
I see he is getting credit for that forced fumble. I'd have to watch it again, but watching it live and during the replays, I thought it was a no brainer that Earl forced it. I was surprised to see afterwards that they were crediting Kam.
I thought it was Kam at first, but the replay clearly showed it was ET

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Awesome.

Now if he could just avoid hitting his own team so hard they have to leave the game...

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He also by accident knocked the crap out of Burley...That mouthpiece had to have flown out about 10 ft lol

Latest posts