Marcus Burley

Largent80

Reaction score
Man, were we lucky to get him or what?...And he is fitting right in here, facing Rivers and Manning, I have to say he is really holding his own. So glad we got him.

Pro Football Focus this week rates Burley as the 28th best cornerback in the NFL to date, ahead of Darrelle Revis (40th) and Patrick Peterson (80th). In 113 snaps, Burley has been thrown at 17 times allowing 12 receptions for 91 yards without missing a tackle.

http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2 ... 24xml.html

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
The timing couldn't have been better.

This furthers the legacy of good scouting/drafting by the FO. They know their scheme, and what players around the league would fit.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah he has already been worth the draft pick we gave up for him. Seems like he will be a solid depth piece this year, which our secondary desperately needed.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Part of me was annoyed when we gave up a 6th. I don't know what's worse, the fact I was wrong, or that it even annoyed me to begin with.

Looks good value right now.

Jville

Reaction score
Use of a 6th round pick for Marcus Burley is among the quickest return we have seen in some time.

The fit and timing couldn't have been better.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
He has been incredibly important depth with Lane and Simon out. I read we have him for 4 years too at his rookie scale. Awesome.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Barthawk":3tsudpe3 said:
EverydayImRusselin":3tsudpe3 said:
He has been incredibly important depth with Lane and Simon out. I read we have him for 4 years too at his rookie scale. Awesome.

Wouldn't it be 3yrs and then RFA for the fourth? I thought he was an UDFA.

Either way, that is fantastic value. He keeps this up and he'll be here for the rest of his contract. We basically spent a 6th next year on a guy we know is a good CB. Except we get to use him a year early.

Sprfunk

Reaction score
He just needs to keep an eye out for the Kamtrack and he will be fine. Love the pickup.

Jville

Reaction score
The contract traded for runs thru 2015. He will not be vested until after 2017. His first NFL snaps came this season. Previously, he had been active for only 2 days.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Liked him since he first stepped foot on the field...he really is holding his own. Can't wait to see how well he does once he gets more acclimated to the team n defense

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Yes Solid player already and didn't we get him from the Colts? The team that has no tallent accept for their QB ?

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Gonna be hard to unseat him if you ask me. Lane will need some reps.

Simon, I believe is going to beast when he gets on the field.