Hopefully our Guinness record doesn't fall Monday

Microfiber

Reaction score
Apparently the Patriots have been practicing with a jet engine at practice to prepare for arrowheads noise, so I'm hoping the noise doesn't effect Brady so they can take an early lead to quiet the crowd. Sadly though the patriots look beatable.

2_0_6

Reaction score
Meh, who cares. They have almost 10,000 more seats than the Clink, I hope they would be able to make more noise. They can have the certificate, Ill take the Lombardi.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Yeah I kinda stopped caring about this after the back and forth last year.

I think we can just agree both our stadiums are pretty dang loud. probably 1A and 1B if we were ranking all the stadiums for loudness. It doesn't hurt my feelings if they are just as loud.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
They got beat by Tennessee last week right? I don't see them beating the Patriots. And that's with the Pats being meh this season. Chiefs are trash.

OP
OP
M

Microfiber

Reaction score
keatonisballin":1ldrxbda said:
They got beat by Tennessee last week right? I don't see them beating the Patriots. And that's with the Pats being meh this season. Chiefs are trash.

They lost to them in week 1.

Came within 1 yard of beating the Broncos in denver.

And beat the dolphins pretty handly, who beat the patriots.

253hawk

Reaction score
Don't even care about the record any more. At some decibel level below the record, you're hitting diminishing returns anyway as far as affecting communication. Loud is loud, and the key is consistency which C-Link brings every week on its own accord. Who cares how loud a stadium is when it needs the front office to drum up special attention for it.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I hope they break it. Chiefs fans need something to feel good about besides worrying about Alex's next checkdown pass.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":3mnetjvy said:
Meh, who cares. They have almost 10,000 more seats than the Clink, I hope they would be able to make more noise. They can have the certificate, Ill take the Lombardi.
Yeah the whole record thing has run its course, Guinness WBR seems to be whoring out to the highest bidder.
I'll take Lombardi's over records or stats everyday of the week and twice on Sunday's.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":39wwuytj said:
Hawk_Nation":39wwuytj said:
Yeah the whole record thing has run its course, Guinness WBR seems to be whoring out to the highest bidder.
I'll take Lombardi's over records or stats everyday of the week and twice on Sunday's.

Amen...and Amen. Nuff said.

irocdave

Reaction score
Seattle fans made their point, as did the home team last year. Let KC have the record, we all know that the hometown crowd isn't loud only when being measured. Besides, KC fans are great fans and understand what being a fan is and how it can assist the home team. Why be upset with them? They get it like only Hawks fans can understand.

ASuperForce

Reaction score
The only reason I hope we keep it is so that we don't end up with somebody inviting those guys back for a third time. Please let it end, either way.

Laloosh

Reaction score
ASuperForce":y7xk8ot0 said:
The only reason I hope we keep it is so that we don't end up with somebody inviting those guys back for a third time. Please let it end, either way.

this. MAKE IT STOP!

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":3o1135qo said:
ASuperForce":3o1135qo said:

this. MAKE IT STOP!

Agree 100%.

fenderbender123

Reaction score
I'll admit, I would prefer to be able to keep the record in Seattle. I also think KC not breaking the record will increase the odds that this will end once and for all. If KC does get the record, good for them and let 'em keep it.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Of course they'll break the record, cause that's what Guinness wants.........for this ridiculous facade of free publicity train to keep rolling.

I wish the Hawks front office would just say "we don't care Guinness, hit the bricks."

drdiags

Reaction score
The problem is that the Seahawks FO had nothing to do with promoting the Guinness record attempt. That was Joe Tafoya and friends. I guess the team could have kept them off the field when they took the measurements?

You would think KC is going to get this done, especially with a concerted effort by the team. At some point, this will lose its steam, but I thought Dallas and a few other teams were going to try to break the record? Or was that last year?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Give it to them. This became pathetic the second they tried to (and did) take it from us like a month after we set the record. It became even more pathetic when we took it back a few months later. Enough back and forth as others have said. If they get it, give it to them. A record becomes meaningless if you're fighting over it every few months.