SEA vs DEN: Opponent audio recap (KJR)

Canhawks

Reaction score
Let's see,in three games against each other over 8 months we have a Super Bowl victory and 2 pts in the standings.They have an Exibition Bowl victory,and a moral victory.Mmmmm me thinks we got the better end of the deal :th2thumbs:

Cartire

Reaction score
2 things I noticed.

1) They give Ryan mad props. Telling it like it is.

2) They were happy they didnt win the coin toss. Saying its easier because we have to get a TD. That made me laugh after hearing the fans after the game.

irocdave

Reaction score
I thought they were really objective being announcers of the opposing team. Nothing to hear here other than the obvious sorrow from the other teams announcers.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Cartire":3md5zl1a said:
2 things I noticed.

1) They give Ryan mad props. Telling it like it is.

2) They were happy they didnt win the coin toss. Saying its easier because we have to get a TD. That made me laugh after hearing the fans after the game.

#2 was the thing that had me laughing as well.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
irocdave":1vwjw487 said:
I thought they were really objective being announcers of the opposing team. Nothing to hear here other than the obvious sorrow from the other teams announcers.

I thought this too, I didn't have a problem with anything they said. Decent props to our players and excitement for the Broncos when they came up with big plays. I wonder what the opposition make of Steve Raible in comparison.

Them being pleased with the coin toss was funny considering hindsight.