Green80 Week 4 Cheat Sheet is up.

OP
OP
Hawknballs

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Hmm heard some of my images weren't showing up, let me know if you run into that problem. I might have to find a legitimate host rather than just pinging imgur.

AgentDib

Reaction score
Images look fine on my end. I really hope you are right about the 49ers/Eagles game but my money would be on the 49ers to win by more than the spread (49ers -5).

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
You have an AWESOME eye for aesthetics! That is one of the best 'fanmade' blogs I have come across EVER!
What is your design background? Know anything about Wordpress or Joomla? Or hell, any other Web design platforms? I could use your services in a major way. Gonna ramp up the web/mobile aspects of my design/photography company REALLY soon and could use some help.

hawk45

Reaction score
Enjoy reading these each week, look forward to them. And the site design is very easy on the eyes.

:thirishdrinkers:

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Looks good on the iPhone and computer to me, but I have to disagree on Philly-Niners. Much as it pains me, I will be rooting for the Girls in Gold and Red this weekend.

Niners already have two conference losses (including one divisional), and have yet to face the Saints, Broncos, Chargers, us twice and Cardinals again. The Eagles obviously have no losses yet, and have only a couple more tough games (Cards and Hawks).

We still have to punch our way through 4 tough NFC West match ups and the Eagles back to back to back to back to back. We don't know if the Cards are for real yet, and we may very well need Philly to knock them off in their one meeting. Instead of Broncs/ Chargers, Philly gets Texans/ Titans so there will be no AFC help for us there.

Atlanta, with one loss and facing Cards and Saints down the stretch, is our other competition for HFA (assuming we win the NFCW).

It is entirely possible that Philly pulls off a 1-2 loss season if they beat the Niners this weekend. Niners are looking at a minimum 2 additional losses before the end of the year. Philly is going to win their division and they are pretty much a shoe in for a first round bye at this point. That means we pretty much have to win out to guarantee HFA throughout.

I would really like to have some HFA cushion as the two places I don't want to play in the post season are Santa Clara and Philly.

- bsd

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Why? New Orleans handled it just fine and don't expect Philadelphia to just walk through the NFCE so far they've gotten lucky. The NFCE is similar to the NFCS unexpected upsets happen every year because these are teams that are generational rivals (NFCE) unlike the NFCW. Also the likelihood of San Francisco losing this week is slim at best.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
$#!t field in the cold with unpredictable weather on the east coast. Long trip to play in front of a hyped up crowd full of DBs.

Certainly we are capable of going in and pulling off a win. We might even be favored to win. However, the conditions make a win a lot more difficult.

I'd rather play in Atlanta or New Orleans than Philly or Santa Clara.

I'd much rather play at home.

It's the NFC least right now, with the exception of Philly. Who they going to lose to? Maybe unexpectedly drop one to the Giants or Pokes. Any given Sunday and all that.

The chances are much higher that we drop a couple to our NFC West rivals Cards/ Niners.

We need the Eagles to lose some games.

- bsd