Michael Bennett on NFL AM Friday morning

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Good for him. Maybe some of those former NFL stars will give him some tips on staying hungry after you got paid.

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1s4p0hbp said:
Good for him. Maybe some of those former NFL stars will give him some tips on staying hungry after you got paid.

Black Santa is always hungry.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
brimsalabim":cbp6dni5 said:

Haha. That's some good sarcasm.

It has to be sarcasm right? Because I can't imagine someone actually believing this tripe after watching Bennett get held time and time again.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":9mj8lhps said:
brimsalabim":9mj8lhps said:

It has to be sarcasm right? Because I can't imagine someone actually believing this tripe after watching Bennett get held time and time again.

Not to mention how he was trying to fire everyone up on the sidelines during the San Diego game. He was extremely vocal about pushing guys to give it everything that day.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I watched this morning, he was cool as always. When we were watching the San Diego game, that was one guy we were talking about all game. You could clearly see that he was playing his butt off, and wanted to win bad. Sure the team didn't play well, but he brought it.

JGreen79

Reaction score
kidhawk":2t4hl7n5 said:
Sarlacc83":2t4hl7n5 said:
brimsalabim":2t4hl7n5 said:

Not to mention how he was trying to fire everyone up on the sidelines during the San Diego game. He was extremely vocal about pushing guys to give it everything that day.

And he's tied for fourth in the league with three sacks

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":3quv2eck said:
brimsalabim":3quv2eck said:

Black Santa is always hungry.

That is the coolest avatar ever. :th2thumbs:

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Cheers for that :) :thirishdrinkers:

The artist is a local Washingtonian.

Or is Seattleite the correct word?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Article on .com including a video of Bennett on NFLAM this morning.

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/Friday-Round-Up-Michael-Bennett---Every-game-seems-like-a-championship-game-this-season/5c83d4e1-7cb2-445c-b711-d789c8003302[/urltargetblank]

-The Glove-

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1f9tlcq1 said:
Lol...NotSureIfSerious

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I'm serious. Our front four are not getting consistent pressure on their own.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
brimsalabim":1rngxom4 said:
I'm serious. Our front four are not getting consistent pressure on their own.

Then I for one am sorry you're so completely and horribly wrong.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
How am I wrong? It's how Manning moved the ball on us at the end of the Denver game and how Rivers wore us out. Our DB's are best in the league but even they can only cover for so long. Our backers too. Manning finally found the hole in our coverage but he had to have time for it to open up. Last season in the super owl we didn't give him that kind of time.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3jlm3kxr said:
How am I wrong? It's how Manning moved the ball on us at the end of the Denver game and how Rivers wore us out. Our DB's are best in the league but even they can only cover for so long. Our backers too. Manning finally found the hole in our coverage but he had to have time for it to open up. Last season in the super owl we didn't give him that kind of time.

That explains why people complained about Bennett getting held in the past few games.

More important, stop trying to weasel out of comments where you denigrated a player for not trying based on...Avril not getting to Manning like in the Super Bowl. That's some deductive work there.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
brimsalabim":2ihr8jw2 said:

Go back and rewatch that drive. There was an insane amount of OL holding on it. There's even a thread just on Schofield being facemasked to death on the TD throw. The DL is getting good pressure this year. They had 8 hurries in that game.

chris98251

Reaction score
Just because stats don't show certain numbers doesn't mean the defense isn't effective. When your watching tape of a team and you see an average release in 2 to 2.5 seconds you know your not going to get to him frequently, you adapt by making sure you don't get beat deep and that your rush pushes the pocket and get's their hands up to change throwing lanes etc. Tipped balls changing the throw or something can equally allow turnovers and broken plays.

Sometimes the offense just wins, they are not a bunch of scrubs out there, they are Pros for a reason also.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
It's easier to just blame it on a player getting lazy once paid

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I understand you Chris. Thanks for explaining. I didn't realize I was "weaseling" out of any comments? We lost some effective players so that Bennett could get his big pay raise. He should be held to a standard commensurate to what he is compensated. If you guys tell me that he is getting it done at that level then I believe you and stand corrected.