One Streak Ended But Another Continues

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I'm relatively certain but Seahawks are the only team to have not lost by 10 or more points in the last two years.

So even if the "never having lost by more than 7" streak died, the other as continued on to its 48th game.

And to me its still just as impressive, no other team in the NFL can really say other than (the Patriots* and Broncos**), that even when everything goes wrong, and the Seahawks are playing their version of "bad football" they are still highly competitive and always give themselves a chance to win at some point.

* Patriots are relevant because since the Week 9 of 2010 they've only lost three games by 10+points:

15 point loss vs Ravens in AFC CG '12
10 point loss vs Broncos in AFC CG '13
13 point loss vs Dolphins Wk 1 in '14

**Manning's Broncos have only lost two games by more than 10+:

A 10 point loss to New England in 2012 and
the Superbowl BEAT DOWN BY 35 to Seahawks
Packers had their nice streak come to an end in 2012 at 46 games.... however since then they've lost 8 games by more than 10+ points.

Seahawks are still in rarified air...they've already beat the 7 point streak, however I wonder if Seahawks hold the record as well if you bump it to never losing by 10+ points.

Memo to the League:

You can beat the Seahawks, and they can even beat themselves but even then you're not going to blow them out. They are jut that good.

themunn

Reaction score
Niners hold the record of never losing 58 games by more than 10 points between december 1990 and january 94.
they can extend that to NINETY-ONE games by less than 13 points between 89 and the same january 94 game

Trrrroy

Reaction score
The Hawks are also close to a record for most wins on Sundays which fall on the 22 of the month during a full moon with the temperature less than or equal to 62.3 degrees.

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Trrrroy":xovf569h said:
The Hawks are also close to a record for most wins on Sundays which fall on the 22 of the month during a full moon with the temperature less than or equal to 62.3 degrees.

Currently held by the 1920 Rochester Jeffersons.

OP
OP
P

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Wow, that's crazy 91 games never having lost by 13 or more points that's like 5 seasons.

I think the Seahawks will surpass their 58 game record though.