Pete Carroll never wears a hat

tom sawyer

Reaction score
It's something I've noticed but never researched. Has he ever commented about this?
Are there other coaches that don't wear a hat? Most i've seen do. I can certainly understand, but it's a little rare. No?

stang233

Reaction score
Never a ball cap but I have seen him in a boaters type hat.

minormillikin

Reaction score
What about the top hat he wears? I've seen the pictures on this very forum.

Seriously though, he must not like hats. I did a quick Google Image search, and only saw two pictures of Pete in a hat. One was a Patriots cap when he was coaching there. The other was like a Panama Jack hat from when he was at USC.

Maybe he paid a lot for his hair and wants to show it off!

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Pete's got better hair than most 30 year olds. Can't really blame him.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Because I find this issue very important, like almost as important as issues involving uniforms, I have sent Pete a tweet asking him about "the hat issue."

I assume he will get back to me any moment!

lukerguy

Reaction score
When you have that kind of lettuce, you never hide it...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
minormillikin":1kb5pct5 said:
Because I find this issue very important, like almost as important as issues involving uniforms, I have sent Pete a tweet asking him about "the hat issue." !

Pete's going to tell you that his hair is "really on it"........and "really competing" in practice, therefore wearing a hat would only slow down hair's development.

sc85sis

Reaction score
He wore a visor to a few USC practices the last year he was there. I think someone had been bugging him about excess sun exposure or something--seems like I read some reference to that somewhere. It didn't last long.

Mizak

Reaction score
Bill Bilicheat always wearing a hoodie > Pete Carroll never wearing a hat.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Either it slows him down on the sideline or maybe he'll end up chewing the darn thing given his adult ADHD.

OldWiseHawk

Reaction score
What about short sleeves? I've never seen him wear anything but long sleeves even at Training Camp when the temp is in the 90's. He must have some serious forearm tats.

TwilightError

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that is how Pete spends his bye weeks. Trying out different hats. Really a shame he never found one that he truly likes. Like Bruce Arians has found that cool londonesque flat cap.

kidhawk

Reaction score
OldWiseHawk":3bwyew2k said:
What about short sleeves? I've never seen him wear anything but long sleeves even at Training Camp when the temp is in the 90's. He must have some serious forearm tats.

Pete used to wear short sleeves a lot when he was at USC, but he seems to have halted the practice in Seattle.

Basis4day

Reaction score
kidhawk":2knjw218 said:
OldWiseHawk":2knjw218 said:

Pete used to wear short sleeves a lot when he was at USC, but he seems to have halted the practice in Seattle.

159416272.jpg