Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Gametime

Gametime

Reaction score
Captain":1wlu9ht6 said:
Chargers had a similar thread week 2....... Uh oh.

I thought the same thing but there's a few posts that still made me laugh. It's just nice to remember how good we have it right now!

mistaowen

Reaction score
There's NO way for a negative score, correct? Not even such as: kicking a field goal, it hits the field goal post, bounces back, bounces off our kickers helmet, hits terminal velocity and then goes through the field goal uprights behind us?

That's got to be -3 right? So, that will happen.

-3 - 54, Seattle.

Literally spit out my coffee and I wasn't drinking any.

suppaball

Reaction score
Like This
DarkLink
Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Seahawks + MNF = worst blowout in NFL history

My fav from that thread, classic!

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'm not sure the Skins could play any worse than they played last night. Even against us.

With the champs coming to town, the Skins are going to feel like they have a chance to wipe the **** off their faces and will be playing with (almost) zero to lose. Their season is practically over already and jobs and positions are at stake.

I'm glad it's a night game, but it's still a long way from home and as others have mentioned, I just hope we escape with minimal injuries. It would be nice to see TJack in there, along with Michael (?), the entire 4th qtr. With that possibility in mind, I see us winning convincingly, but probably to the tune of 30-10. That unless the D decides they want a shut out. Then it will be 30-0. ; )

Mick063

Reaction score
Cousins is extremely hot/cold. I expect we will get the hot version. Then again, their best offensive lineman, Trent Williams, is out.

This is the game where I pass final judgment on Irvin. If he can't make a splash on national television against that back up left tackle tackle, then he goes from near bust to absolute bust in my mind. Our Leo should eat them alive. Further, Cliff Avril should own Tyler Polumbus as well.

Their secondary is the week link of the defense. If you have Russell in fantasy, this game looks juicy.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
After the performance last night, I have to feel bad for their fans. That thread is tragically funny. A part of me hopes that Jay Gruden coaches the hell out of that team and makes it a game but if they get beat by 40 or more, people are going to be looking at him like a leper.

gargantual

Reaction score
Ouch. They be majorly hurtin' over there.

Feels cruel to laugh at their misery......... but..... major comedy gold over there :)!

Thought this one was inspired: "My theory is that after they go up 74 -0, Lynch runs backwards and drops the ball at the 1.

We can't punch it in."

Smoke

Reaction score
We have yet to win an away game this new football season. We lost both our preseason games away from home, and we didn't exactly light it up in our only away game of this season. I really need to see us win an away game. I don't feel confident about this game at all.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
TheGloryDays":346nela0 said:
ESPN is wishing they could flex this game. Maybe one of their anchors will say something so revolting that their entire network gets banned for a week, and the game is blacked out. Best case scenario, imo.
Thekyle1591":346nela0 said:
If the Redskins play in prime time, and nobody is there to see it, do they still suck?
That's funny stuff. But I don't feel overconfident for this one. I agree that Cousins can be streaky; he could have a 180º turnaround next week and actually throw the ball to his receivers. Helu and Morris are capable of getting yardage in chunks. If Cousins can stop killing drives, they have a shot at keeping it interesting.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I seriously feel bad for them. I don't take any pleasure in their suffering when it's clearly a mismatch.

(Hold on a second...I am channeling Les here...He says "Do you NOT remember the douches those Redskins fans were to us over the years?!?!?") Good point Les.

For those of you who want to draw comparisons to the Chargers, please. Unless we are playing the Redskins in 120 degree heat, I am pretty sure we will take care of business.

RiverDog

Reaction score
Gametime":1835diqc said:
If you had a rough day, this may just help.

Some pretty funny posts in this thread. :snack: Glad to be watching good football these days in SEA!

http://es.redskins.com/topic/382809-red ... edictions/

Let's not get too cocky. If we lose next Monday and slip to 2-2, there's going to be a plethora of "the sky is falling" threads in every corner of Seahawk Nation.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Mick063":3pizle55 said:
Cousins is extremely hot/cold. I expect we will get the hot version. Then again, their best offensive lineman, Trent Williams, is out.

Looks like his knee wasn't as bad as they thought and he may be available.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
I hate games like this. We should blow them out but a wounded dog is always dangerous. This is a good game for the Hawks to prove "they are who we thought they were".

This game maybe closer than most expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.