This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The Washington Redskins

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Looks like if we wind up meeting Denver again in XLIX, it may be a much more "entertaining" game... I so much prefer blowouts. Hey, maybe we'll see one next Monday night! The Redskins aren't exactly tearing it up... Although, you never know with east coast road games... And did they ever fix that crappy field at Fed Ex?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Extreme Skins. Enter at your own risk...

http://www.extremeskins.com/

Hail Redskins

http://hailredskins.com/vbforum/index.php

The Hogs

http://www.thehogs.net/forum/

The Warpath

http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php

Football's future

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=38

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

Vesuve

Reaction score
Extreme Skins is owned by the team (ownership).

The Skin fans are being pretty realistic and aren't rabble rousing over there.

ground chuck

Reaction score
Beware trap game. West coast to east coast travel. We need to play well on the road in order to repeat. Skins will look to not get embarrassed 2 weeks in a row on national tv. Lob better show up and the d line needs to stop morris.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
BlueThunder":p4kbdtrp said:
Looks like if we wind up meeting Denver again in XLIX, it may be a much more "entertaining" game... I so much prefer blowouts. Hey, maybe we'll see one next Monday night! The Redskins aren't exactly tearing it up... Although, you never know with east coast road games... And did they ever fix that crappy field at Fed Ex?

GO SEAHAWKS!!!

Extreme Skins. Enter at your own risk...

http://www.extremeskins.com/

Hail Redskins

http://hailredskins.com/vbforum/index.php

The Hogs

http://www.thehogs.net/forum/

The Warpath

http://www.thewarpath.net/forum.php

Football's future

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/v ... m.php?f=38

If you know of any I missed, please post below.

I doubt the Broncos will be anymore competitive than they were Week 3.

Going in I knew the Broncos were going to be much more competetive because Manning has a fresh arm and the Seahawks had a depleted 2ndary.

But its no secret that Manning's arm will get weaker and weaker as the season progresses and the weather gets colder.

Barring injury the Seahawks defense tends get much stronger in the later half of the season, the D-Line rotation keeps everyone fresh which gives them a slight advantage over worn-out O-Linemen and RBs. And the LBers and L.O.B. will start to hit their stride and play consistent, physical, play-making shut down defense.

Seahawks probably don't blow them by 35 but I can see the Seahawks winning by 2 or 3 TDs.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
ground chuck":1m84m68m said:
Beware trap game. West coast to east coast travel. We need to play well on the road in order to repeat. Skins will look to not get embarrassed 2 weeks in a row on national tv. Lob better show up and the d line needs to stop morris.

Honestly, all anyone has to do is stroll down memory lane to 2005 and the narrative seems rather familiar.

Seahawks wilt in the high-heat of Jacksonville against a 12-4 Jags team (like they did in San Diego against a solid Chargers team).

Then lose in OT on the road by a FG to a 10-6 D.C. football team (however, 2014 team looks inconsistently poor).

It would be the last true loss of the season other than a meaningless game against the Packers and infamous Superbowl XL.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
ground chuck":2v8rcliv said:
Have you seen these guys get trapped in a primetime matchup?

OP
OP
BlueThunder

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Vesuve":39stdi5i said:
Extreme Skins is owned by the team (ownership).

The Skin fans are being pretty realistic and aren't rabble rousing over there.

Yeah, I put "Enter at your own risk" because of past experiences there over the years. In the past, they treated visitors from other teams like unwanted intruders, and were hostile even when trying to start a friendly conversation. Looking at that board now, it seems like they've been beaten into humility. A vast improvement.

Brahn

Reaction score
ground chuck":3idricvs said:

10am (7am PST) games are a lot harder on teams than 8:30pm EST (5:30pm PST) game. West coast teams have to play 10am games on a 7 am body clock an issue East coast teams never have to deal with.

By 5:30 PST kick off it will be the same as a 5:30PM kick off for a Monday Night game in Seattle. We all know how the Hawks play on Monday Night.

Skins trying to not get embarrassed two weeks in a row? Start by not throwing 4 INTS and making Eli look like Peyton. That right there counts as two in itself.

Add in our Def vs the Run

I predict the burning of Washington, much like that of 1814

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Brahn":5kh8as0c said:
ground chuck":5kh8as0c said:

10am (7am PST) games are a lot harder on teams than 8:30pm EST (5:30pm PST) game. West coast teams have to play 10am games on a 7 am body clock an issue East coast teams never have to deal with.

By 5:30 PST kick off it will be the same as a 5:30PM kick off for a Monday Night game in Seattle. We all know how the Hawks play on Monday Night.

East coast games start at 1pm EST, not 10am EST

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
PigskinRedskin
25 Sep 2014
There's NO way for a negative score, correct? Not even such as: kicking a field goal, it hits the field goal post, bounces back, bounces off our kickers helmet, hits terminal velocity and then goes through the field goal uprights behind us?

That's got to be -3 right? So, that will happen.

-3 - 54, Seattle.

==================================

I. CAN'T. BREATHE!

rjdriver

Reaction score
I must admit, extreme skins look alike threads have always been fantastic. This years is good, but not compared to a few years back.

hawker84

Reaction score
Interesting reading through that thread, the farther they get away from their last Thursday Night debacle, the more confident some of them are getting. Starting to see the "Shock the World" statements.

I think Cousins will have a better game, i just think overall, we have too much talent accross the board. I say we win, but not in blowout fashion as some over there are predicting.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Pretty typical of them. Their just hard core like anyone else that goes to a message board to talk football.

There is what is likely to happen, then there is what can happen. There isn't a stat for "any given Monday" and if the game were simply a measure of heart the Skins and Hawks would be a great game. Unfortunately for the Skins the game is not about heart alone.

I don't think it will be a record busting blowout, but I really like the Hawks chances in this game.

ground chuck

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1fd63m73 said:
ground chuck":1fd63m73 said:
Have you seen these guys get trapped in a primetime matchup?
Trap game only means beware of the hype and keep expectations in check especially if you're a gambler. As much as I love our beloved hawks I do not bet on them. Nothing would please me more than to schlack them on MnF at fedex.

Having lived in md for many years skins fans expected old colt fans to just be skins fans. So when the ravens were born it gave me another team to cheer for. Back to back super bowl victories for me.

Threedee

Reaction score
The opponent needs to be capable of performing. We all knew Philip Rivers was coming off a solid season and the Chargers looked great last year at moments in the season and in the postseason. The Redskins couldn't hold off the Giants pass rush, and we have an even better run defense than NJ.

nsport

Reaction score
Please remember to refer to the Washington Redskins as the "team from Washington, DC".

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
nsport":1jva5l3t said:
Please remember to refer to the Washington Redskins as the "team from Washington, DC".
I'm not a fan of political correctness for the sake of political correctness. So, Redskins it is. :)

chris98251

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1bi5gj97 said:
nsport":1bi5gj97 said:
I'm not a fan of political correctness for the sake of political correctness. So, Redskins it is. :)

DC Skinflutes

grizbob

Reaction score
chris98251":1jwtlgfs said:
RolandDeschain":1jwtlgfs said:
nsport":1jwtlgfs said:

DC Skinflutes

And we go from racist to racy, all on the main page. What's this world coming to? ;)