Richard Sherman on Gameday Morning 9/28

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

HawkinInLA":2i5u7he1 said:
Been great so far. Love the comment about San Diego.

I know, right?

What was it, "They are used to staying at home!"?

Perfect.

HawkinInLA

Reaction score
Sherm was talking about the great teams they've played so far but only mentioned Broncos and Packers. Eisen says something to the effect of don't forget San Diego, they have a lot of fans sitting at home right now getting upset that you left them out.

Sherm's response, It's okay they're use to siting at home.

HawkinInLA

Reaction score
He is a guest host so it looks like he might be on the rest of the show. They are mixing in topics on Sherm throughout with another one coming up now on his take on Eagles v. Niners.

12thManHawkFan

Reaction score
Coming up, "Is Russell Wilson an Elite QB?".

If you have to ask that question, you haven't been paying attention.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Russell Wilson's Holiday Shopping list:

1.) Send turkey dinner to Sherman
2.) Take Sherman to Dinner
3.) Buy Sherman a new car
4.) Introduce Sherman to sister...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
I thought he exposed the stupid thinking about Russell rather well. Warner doesn't want to say Russell is great because Russell doesn't have to make 25 plays a game and has a great defense, and another didn't want to say he was great because he hasn't been doing it long enough.

Russell can't control when he was born, and they have annointed guys like Payton early in their careers when they hadn't won anything.

Just win Russell. Just win. Because haters gonna hate.

warden

Reaction score
These clowns, especially Warner can only judge a team by it's QB and stats. Who is going to win the Packer/Bears game and they made it all about Rodgers and Cutler. They haven't learned from the Superbowl, great QBs do not win Superbowls, only great teams can do that.