Tailgating 101

beastmode123

Reaction score
I've heard that the best places for tailgating are the lots that are located west of Occidental Avenue and those in the SODO lots along Utah, 1st, and 3rd Aves.

What are your favorite places for tailgating....AND......what time should I be there to secure a spot or two? Thanks in advance for any help!

RynoHawk

Reaction score
we have a huge one on 4th next to St. Vicent De'Paul. Just look for the HUGE RV with Seahawk laden music playing and the 3 TV's. Ill be the guy at the bar drinking all yer BOOSE and eatin yer Cheezeburgerz...

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Hate to be that guy, but tailgating spots are limited as it is in the best spots. If I disclose our favorite locations, it makes it less likely that my group is gonna get one of those spots. Sorry. GO HAWKS!!!

Tbone

Reaction score
I don't think there are really any secrets out there for Tailgating anymore. There were a lot more secrets right when Tailgaters Heaven got shut down but the big places are no longer secrets. Yes those that have a small place where do you don't to get down there Saturday Evening or the crack of dawn on Sunday those may be a little hard to find. Personally our group perfers to tailgate with the masses so it's more like Tailgaters Heaven. The first post named the 3 or 4 main spots. This year we are tailgating with a Motorhome so yes we are more restricted on where and what time we need to get down there. But so far it's not a problem thought I wouldn't like Urban Camping but it's pretty sweet... So with that being said what is the tailgating like around the Utah and Mass area?

ManBunts

Reaction score
Best spot is where you make it. They're all packed, so get there in the morning. Unless the game is in the morning. Then get there REALLY EARLY in the morning. I like the lots just south of the stadium, maybe a block or two, along 4th or 1st. They tend to be a bit cheaper than the others (this is relatively speaking mind you) and it's an easy walk. Some of the old lots are also gone due to construction etc. I say find a spot wherever you can. If you can't find one, I know if someone walked up to my tailgate with a cooler and asked to join, I'm not turning you away.

OP
OP
B

beastmode123

Reaction score
Thanks ManBunts. Helpful. I suppose anywhere is fine as long as we get there early.